Another day Snippet with new vocals

I've heard the completed version. It's sounds even better then that, and is also over 4 minutes long. It's a great song. Blows the Youtube snippets out of the water! You guys will love the bridge

Smooth you ar sooo lucky! I can't wait to hear the full mastered song. Just the snippet gives me goosebumps.

I am a 1st grade teacher, and I just can see those 7 year oldS with their air guitars rocking to this song!(WELL, me too actually LOL:D

dj tucky..........dj tucky............
7f8325bn.gif
..........dj tucky............dj tucky..........dj tucky.....

that Tucky bastard is gonna haunt me in my dreams tonight... can't wait for the damn song!!!

I've heard the completed version. It's sounds even better then that, and is also over 4 minutes long. It's a great song. Blows the Youtube snippets out of the water! You guys will love the bridge

geeeeezz, Smooth.... you know, the thing with you is I don't know if I love you or I envey you like crazy :mello:

So has this song definitely been confirmed for release? Or is this just going to be another "Hold My Hand"?

^^^^

It's great too. Can't wait for the version we are getting on the album.

No doubt it will be great. - But I don't think it will have this long intro as the video above has.

when is the final day of release, it was around Christmas right??? Oh im soo lost!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:punk:

As Always

:angel:
Excellent MONTAGE LOVED IT!!!!, the vid should be something like it,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, real excellent work,

all the energy of Michael and the planets and Michael in the you know, other world, exciting and ethereal, love how Michael became to life there, excelent, Lenny looks cool, loved it loved it :wild: :wild: :wild:

Great song!! That MJ is amazing! Period!
But it did make me really sad, to the point where I cried, you can really hear the emotion in his voice when he's doing the chorus. :sigh:

But that dumbass DJ sounds like he's saying "DJ F*** It" well DJ, F*** YOU!! haha!

Last edited:
I can't help but laugh at the DJ part. Anyway i love this song!

Last edited:
It's impossible to ignore that damn DJ Thuggy (Sucky) or whatever the hell his name is.:glare: LAME!!!! I hate you dj Tucky -_-

Other than that, I think the song is amazing.

Dj sucky... i like that :giggle:

I cant see the montage video as I "need to accept friend request" ?!

Back