Another day Snippet with new vocals

This song is incredible. Why it was never put on Invincible is beyond me.

Omg this is just astounding! I cannot wait to hear this in full. This is going to be such a huge hit!

What's new about this?
the new "DJ Tuky"'s thing?
:unsure:

---
edit: woww... my number 2000 post... wow.... seems like I am spending lot of time here :toofunny:

This song is really gonna give the music industry a long over due kick in the ass.

love the track, cant wait for the actual real version

you can tell its just an extremely well created edit of the original leak

still fab !

You people need to check out the 2000 Watts section of this forum more often.

This version sounds more like a mastered mix than what has leaked before.

really? why?
enlighten us, please!
:cheeky:
Because this was posted 5 days ago in 2000W and heavily discussed. If you don't follow 2000W, you're really missing out.. ;)

Reactions: PCR
Because this was posted 5 days ago in 2000W and heavily discussed. If you don't follow 2000W, you're really missing out.. ;)

agggg... that is totally right.
I haven't been there in a week and see.
it doesn't sound any new to me, but well... we are HUNGRY for really new music!!!!!!

(and $ony takes note and make counts :2cents:... while the spy from TMZ tries to figure out how to turn that statement into another lie to lead traffic to his site :tease:)

Y'all should really join the excitement in 2000 Watts. There's another leaked clip there - a few days old too.

I've heard the completed version. It's sounds even better then that, and is also over 4 minutes long. It's a great song. Blows the Youtube snippets out of the water! You guys will love the bridge

Wow, this gets me excited! And yes, I really should be visiting 2000 Watts more often! :ninja: :lol:

arghhhh stfu DJ Thucky! :lol: so annoying...
Amazing song!!!! :wub:

omg *runs to 2000 Watts*

Great stuff!

This track is gonna kick some ass! It just simply IS a real MJ song: the energy, the vocals, the music, the melody.:yes:

I've heard the completed version. It's sounds even better then that, and is also over 4 minutes long. It's a great song. Blows the Youtube snippets out of the water! You guys will love the bridge

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed I am jealous:swoon::swoon::swoon:

i better not see you on the street buddy:tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

i heard this a few days ago .... cant wait!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

AMAZING, FANTASTIC VOCALS BY MICHAEL :clapping: :wild: :cheers:

now that dj tucky.....
why???:doh:

Anyway he wont ruin my HAPINNES :D

that dj TUCKIE WHY?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael simply GENIUS, freaking awesome, Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back