Amy Winehouse said she was visited by Michaels spirit

He He ~ I love Amy, and I'm sure she has been visited by many spirits of various kinds in here 'out of this world' life, ~ and that probably includes her own spirit too !!!

Sounds like she might be going into rehab again soon :D poor Amy :)

I will not doubt her. Michael is now a spirit and things like this does happen.

I wonder how she reacted when she heard MJ died, since she's such a huge fan? I hope she didn't try to commit suicide or do anything stupid.

I have been reading the replies in this thread, and I find the general tone to be offending. People who see what Michael was put through, should not join in speaking badly of people that have problems.
Amy Winehouse is one of the few very original artists out there in my opinon. She has her problems, and she may never get over that- its pretty tough dealing with a drug addiction. Making fun of her, considering what the meadia is now trying to do to Michael, is not giving us any credit.
Remember; she may have said this, but the media may also be out there doing what they always do- creating stories.
And we buy them. If she was indeed inspired by Michael to fight her addiction, I don\t mind if its called being visited by Michaels spirit, seeing him in a dream,imagining his voice telling you something etc.... I don`t even mind if she was high on something. At least she may be doing an effort not to die.

I have been reading the replies in this thread, and I find the general tone to be offending. People who see what Michael was put through, should not join in speaking badly of people that have problems.
Amy Winehouse is one of the few very original artists out there in my opinon. She has her problems, and she may never get over that- its pretty tough dealing with a drug addiction. Making fun of her, considering what the meadia is now trying to do to Michael, is not giving us any credit.
Remember; she may have said this, but the media may also be out there doing what they always do- creating stories.
And we buy them. If she was indeed inspired by Michael to fight her addiction, I don\t mind if its called being visited by Michaels spirit, seeing him in a dream,imagining his voice telling you something etc.... I don`t even mind if she was high on something. At least she may be doing an effort not to die.
So true.

Amy has always been a fan, and she has in the past spoken positively about him during the trial I think.

i love Amy and hope she can get all the help and support she needs.
it would be awful to lose another great talent because no one helped.i know she has been like on self destruct but she needs to be pulled up hard for her own good.
not sure about this ghost storey though.

Claire, love the tattoos! As an artist, I can tell you that if they did a revision of the hairline and made it a little lower, it would more closely resemble Michael....just an idea....

lots of people wrongly thought Michael was wacked and that was what hurt him most.
shes a troubled person with deep rooted problems and need friends and alot of help and support.

I know. i didnt mean to sound like that in a bad way. she is a good person at heart. most ppl dont see that, just like Michael.

Wether or not, it's the drugs talking or she is telling the truth, I don't think matters. Let's just hope that it works and she does get the help she needs, and it will show that living or dead, Michael is helping people, influencing people and doing what he's done every single day.

oh god, Amy. :lol:

well, I guess if this way she can sort herself out.. all the more power to the girl.

lots of people wrongly thought Michael was wacked and that was what hurt him most.
shes a troubled person with deep rooted problems and need friends and alot of help and support.
very true

Well said

Wether or not, it's the drugs talking or she is telling the truth, I don't think matters. Let's just hope that it works and she does get the help she needs, and it will show that living or dead, Michael is helping people, influencing people and doing what he's done every single day.
Very right

I like Amy too, just as long as she is trying to stop, using drugs no matter who or what told her. Yall act like Mj can't come to her and tell her to clean up, that sounds like something MJ would do, anyway. But just as long as she stops it's a good thing.

Well I for one believe it.

MJs spirit has been reaching out to select people - and even some of you here on this board have written about it.

So kudos to Amy - I hope she follows his advice.

Whatever it is that came to her. She IS undeniably a very talented woman that needs help. So whether its MJs spirit, or a green talking rabbit in a top hat that helps her, so be it.

Back