Amercian Music Awards 2009 (Live TV Stream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty In LA

Proud Member
We're looking for a link or links to a LIVE online TV Stream of tonight's AMA show on the ABC TV network.

Showtime is 8PM EST/1 AM London.

Please post any and all links that you can find LIVE streaming of tonight's awards show here. We'd love to see this show live on the West Coast, because we're being tape delayed 3 hours.

Also if there's an AMA Red Carpet pre-show being streamed please post those links for fans here too.

Marty In LA

How long is it on for? I need to know how much sleep I'm not gonna' get :D

^ At the ustream.tv/ASNLive link they say it's the red carpet, so I'm not holding out hopes that the show will be on as well. Unless someone knows differently...?

Does anyone know who will be accepting the awards on MJ's behalf?

i think his brothers .. saw the seating arrangement for the show and the brothers are in the front row so .. or maybe janet hmm

These links for AMA are for the Red carpet pre-show, but does it mean they will broadcast live stream of the show itself?

Anyone knows how many more hours before it starts? :scratch:
Red carpet starts: 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern / 23:00 UK / 0:00 CET

Show starts: 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern / 01:00 UK / 02:00 CET

(But of course if you're watching it on TV in the US it will only truly be live in the Eastern and Central time zones ... 8pm EST / 7pm CST. If you're Mountain or Pacific you'll have to wait until later and watch it tape-delayed, as is usual for primetime shows).

i cant believe Michael is put at the same level of that swift girl, depressing, that girl is simply overrated, but thast the music of today isnt it??? Someone mercy me.., music is soo boring nowadays, i want ot go to Africa and see a sunset, thats the best thing to do, i want to heal the world in my own way i dont care about music business anymore, really i dont... Michael should be alive, that would be a good thing but he isnt, and i cant stand so much MEDIOCRITY, not anymore, bye all

Red carpet starts: 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern / 23:00 UK / 0:00 CET

Show starts: 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern / 01:00 UK / 02:00 CET

(But of course if you're watching it on TV in the US it will only truly be live in the Eastern and Central time zones ... 8pm EST / 7pm CST. If you're Mountain or Pacific you'll have to wait until later and watch it tape-delayed, as is usual for primetime shows).

Thank you :D

Has it been said yet who will be hosting it this year? I'll probably record it but I don't want to have to sit through the repulsive Jimmy Kimmel again, he's hosted the last like five AMAs. Man is it ever hard for me to even think of watching award shows anymore. Each year I watched simply because of the element of surprise with all the rumors about MJ appearing, but no more...

I don't have patience for all those speeches and adverts. Let me know of any good or bad news!

I have added 2 links up in the chat room so hopfully you can watch it there and discuss it with other MJJC members as you watch it - for a chat login message me

I have added 2 links up in the chat room so hopfully you can watch it there and discuss it with other MJJC members as you watch it - for a chat login message me

Thanks alot Motsey, just watching it now in the chat, hopefully more people will come in so we can all discuss while watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back