Ambulance Driver Drops Michael Jackson Suit

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's finally landed himself a break. The paramedic who was struck by the singer's SUV outside a hospital has dropped pending his lawsuit against the superstar.

Driver Jamin Mauro told RadarOnline.com exclusively that he reached out to an attorney after suffering whiplash injuries April 22, when Jackson's Cadillac Escalade struck his ambulance outside LA's Cedars-Sinai hospital.

Mauro revealed to us on Friday, however: “We have decided to drop our case after further talks with our lawyer. Mr. Jackson is a very nice man and it’s the right thing to do – that’s all I’m prepared to say at this time."

Mauro would not comment if he or his paramedic partner have reached a settlement with the Jackson camp.

The King of Pop was waiting to be picked-up at the medical center when his driver clipped the ambulance while being followed by paparazzi.

After fetching the performer the driver simply sped off without exchanging insurance details, or seeing if the occupants of the ambulance had been injured.

Beverly Hills police have passed the case over to the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office, who says they're reviewing the case for possible charges against Jackson's chauffeur.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-ambulance-driver-drops-michael-jackson-suit

Of course you won't see this in a Google news search....they don't like to talk positively about Mr. Jackson at all....there I go, being negative again (slapping myself). Hey maybe a miracle will happen and this will get covered??

Mauro revealed to us on Friday, however: “We have decided to drop our case after further talks with our lawyer. Mr. Jackson is a very nice man and it’s the right thing to do – that’s all I’m prepared to say at this time."

In other words the lawyer most likely told him that he has no case and will get charged for fraud himself if he sues MJ. :lol: :lol:

In other words the lawyer most likely told him that he has no case and will get charged for fraud himself if he sues MJ. :lol: :lol:

LOL, my thoughts exactly! :lol:
Good news though!

Linda, FYI Google cover all reports in their searches. You just need to be patient and focussed when searching for a specific report (+pos or -neg) :)

The entire way they are reporting this was all wrong. They made a story out of nothing. And this guy is not dropping his lawsuit because Michael is a "nice guy". He is dropping it because he had no case in the first place.

And I also don't believe that no DA is even interested in filing any charges against this driver because I don't believe it happened in the first place.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

I'm sure those pictures that we all saw, wherein both of his mirrors appeared to NOT be damaged, had nothing to do with his decision not to proceed. LOL! The only person he's fooling is himself!

idiot.talk about ambulance chasing lawyers literally

Good news.
You'd think I'd be used to it by now but it never ceases to amaze me how much crap Michael attracts, even by most famous peoples standards the crap he attracts is off the radar. Then again...there are famous people.....and then there's Michael Jackson, nothing should really surprise me anymore.

MJ wasnt in the car so why sue him in the 1st place? Nice to see someone pointing out how nice MJ is, that was lovely :)

Dude is dropping that lawsuit because there was no way to prove he got whiplash from a mirror being clipped. The nerve of some people...

:lol:

"Another one bites the Dust" :punk:

When I read this title I thought first that this about Michael Jackson's suit he is wearing. :lol: Well, I read about this earlier and this whole thing was kinda stupid so it's right to drop it.

Everytime a case goes away or someon reneges on a lawsuit against Michael, the media claims he settled with them. This dude didn't get anything from Michael. Nothing.

That is so true , if they decided to go on with the lawsuit, google would be all over it.

Michael is a very nice man i wish someone would point that out to Raymone

Mr. Jackson is a very nice man

That sentence scares me a bit. It could be that Michael has called him. I just hope he didn't get a gift or even money from Michael - for something that never has happend. They go: "Oh Michael, I have lost an eyelash, would you please give me money. You know I need it, cause I'm much too lazy to work"

What?? So how has Michael's driver got anything to do with Michael in the first place??? Lol. Idiot.

What he meant to say was that, I talked to my lawyer and he said; just drop this case, becuase you won't get any money out of Michael Jackson as he didn't have anything to do with the accident and wasn't even there when it happend. You'll only end up paying for court excpenses and probably need to apoplogize to Mr Jackson.

What he meant to say was that, I talked to my lawyer and he said; just drop this case, becuase you won't get any money out of Michael Jackson as he didn't have anything to do with the accident and wasn't even there when it happend. You'll only end up paying for court excpenses and probably need to apoplogize to Mr Jackson.

I think so:clapping:

Back