AMAZING RARE home video of young Mike dancing/beatboxing!

I remember putting this together...Here it is. It's been a while.

theface.jpg

Wow, I've seen this before but I totally forgot about it. And what strikes me the most now is his voice. If you close your eyes and listen, it's almost the same voice he had in his adulthood. * sigh*

What makes me laugh too is when Michael calls Randy and "ugly ape", a "clown" and then, about the lady, "here come the bear". Then he has the nerve to tell Stacy to go over there.
The girl's probably thinking, "What? Go and get called names too?!"
lol

What makes me laugh too is when Michael calls Randy and "ugly ape", a "clown" and then, about the lady, "here come the bear". Then he has the nerve to tell Stacy to go over there.
The girl's probably thinking, "What? Go and get called names too?!"
lol

lmao i know, ape was crazy...michael seemed to call alot of names donkey, smelly, hes funny as hell.

God I woulda killed to have met this wonderful man. Michael coulda been a comedian. HE's mad funny.

"lou-la may" lol

"Come'on stooacy" lol

The way he did randy ...was too funny. ape and clown bits had me rollin

"high bob, were out here and daah" lol

jermaines end part was funny too

vids like this make me happy. I laughed hard something I haven't done since he left.

Thanks so much for sharing! I couldn't hear what they were talking though but it made me smile.. :)

michael sounds mad cUUntry in this video...it carried over in some of the words he said as an adult. like gurl. lol

"I can't break out out huer" that's so country sounding.

God I love him.

Michael you were, you are and you will be my best friend forever!

Rest in peace, my legend, my icon, my king

Kisses for you my angel from Poland !!!

Foxy, I love your
"Michael Jackson
1958 - Forever"
It's more the type of thing I want to see - not that damn 2009.

Back