AMA's tonight??

Ne-Yo was good. i liked the live brass section, you hardly ever see that in pop these days. and Beyonce was great.

Chris Martin of Coldplay was a bit off. his voice seemed dodgy. but i'm shocked they didn't win an award, though it's not exactly prestigious..

glad Annie Lennox got such a reception, she deserved it.

and Chris Brown was right - he didn't deserve his award.

Yeah Ne-Yo is a alsom male singer he did a a great job at the Ama's, Chris Brown is a king of AMA's. Annie Lennox look like she's getting older everyday lol ... :cheers: Rihanna got 2 AMA awards ! Beyonce she did a wonderful job I was trying to dance like her-like do the "Single Ladies" routine (A little bit...) :dancin::dancin: Rihanna's performance did a little job (but the high notes .. she riped it! ) :clapping:

chris clown is not the king of anything...but moving along..im stgill confused as to how rhianna won a soul award..i like her but i mean really lol

IMO they should do a tribute to Freddie Mercury since today marks the 17th anniversary that the world lost Freddie. He was one of the greatest front man in music history, and he should be recognized, and AIDS awareness should be made!

Lol, NKOTB. They owned the show.

I had to get up and join them @ the beginning of You Got It (1:30) - Beats the moonwalk, lol :p

All we need now is Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.

and Chris Brown was right - he didn't deserve his award

Dude, his face was classic.

That Beyonce song is the song. That was the first time I heard the whole song and her performance was good. The PCD suck. Period. I love the brass part from Ne-Yo. Something different. Am I the only one that is not impressed by country singer Taylor Swift's vocals? I do not see the big deal about her.

My wife just informed me that that AMA"s were on last night. Damn I'm a night behind. lol

You didn't miss anything, lol. I didn't think Mariah was boring at all. What's she supposed to do? Dance? She's not a dancer. Niether is Ne-Yo or Rihanna or whoever. She's a singer and she entertaines plenty with her voice. That's what's supposed to impress you about her. She sounded very solid. But Mariah never gets any love on this board. The rest of the show sucked except Annie Lennox who is incredible and makes todays acts look as lame as they are. Pink was alright. Lenona Lewis sucked donkey balls. Christina needs to not dance because she ruins her vocals that way and she's not a dancer. Same thing as with Mariah. All she needs is her voice to impress. Chris Brown winning artist of the year was a joke. But then again, all these awards shows are a joke. Call me a hater, but that's what it is, lol.

And please, for the love of God, don't compare Miley Cirus to freakin' Pat Benetar. Pat's only one of the greatest female rock vocalists to ever live. She's a killer singer. Miley wasn't as bad as I thought she would be, but that's not saying much. She still sucked. She reminded me of Britney Spears, if I'm going to compare her to anybody.

Back