Allen Iverson cries mentioning MJ

there is a video of BowWow also watching CNN and going thru all the emotions with announcement of Michael's death...he was crying too

Yeah, Mike's passing had a lot of grown (REAL) men unashamedly crying, all over the place... Teddy Riley, Usher and those are just the (famous) ones we know about.

That's what you call genuine right there...clear to hear that he loved and was inspired by Michael.
:cry:

Wow, and the tears are flowing.. Man I don't think I will ever stop crying when ppl talk about MJ in the past tense

:hug: same here..

and thank you for posting the videos.. it made me cry but also be so proud.. so many people have been touched by his magic and its just so heartbreaking that hes gone :cry: miss him so much..

That's so cool.

I have to admit I never have been a fan of Iverson's. I guess part of me got caught up in the media hype against him at some level in the back of my head. I should've known better with what the media always did with MJ.

Big ups to ya, Allen Iverson.

You've got a new fan right here. If you go to Memphis or not, wherever you play I'll be rooting for you.

i saw this earlier today and fell in love with allen iverson. seeing people react to michael like this feels my heart with joy. he gets mj, i feel the same way about michael... i'm not surprised about AI, he's a gemini. us gemini's have a lot of heart :)

Wow.

They just don't know how far the influence Michael spread.
They'll never know unless they open their eyes.
John Lucas

I feel you AI. :(

And you're right, nobody wants to talk about or hear about
the good in people, just the negative. Thick skin is what it takes.

AI has had a lot of "practice" with handling baggage. The guy has had his fair share of problems. Hopefully, as his career winds down, he can find some peace of mind.

That's so cool.

I have to admit I never have been a fan of Iverson's. I guess part of me got caught up in the media hype against him at some level in the back of my head. I should've known better with what the media always did with MJ.

Big ups to ya, Allen Iverson.

You've got a new fan right here. If you go to Memphis or not, wherever you play I'll be rooting for you.

That's really cool from u! :)

That was so sweet.
I am by no means a sports fan, let alone someone who keeps tabs on sports players, so I had no opinion of Allen Iverson before this, but now I have a lot of respect for him.

What a great guy he seems.
I'm sure Michael would be proud of his work in that scholarship foundation too.

Back