Allen Iverson cries mentioning MJ

helena22

Proud Member
I stumbled upon this clip last week. Did some search if someone posted this before and couldn't find the thread, so...here it is.

I cried watching him crying:( It's like, he was saying what I would say in public if I was a celebrity.

(anyone knows when this was aired or filmed?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUUUdW9mKY

Last edited:
I knew he would take it hard. I hope Allen keep his head up.:better:
His playmate mentioned how much of a MJ fan he was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XTUsi6yyv4

ETA: Allen spoke the truth with what he said. I think, like me and others, Allen got his inspiration of facing tough times from seeing how MJJ kept going.

they never show anything like this in the uk.

*cries too* I don't think people understand how hard this loss is for many of MJ fans. The second clip where Carmelo is talking about how much Allen loves MJ is also touching. thanks for sharing.

Thanks for posting the videos of Allen. That got me emotional also. :(

Ron Artest (formerly of the Houston Rockets, now LA Lakers) is also a huge Michael Jackson fan. Kobe was saying in a press conference this summer after MJ's passing that Ron was the biggest MJ fan and that Ron chose his jersey number to be '37' because Thriller was on top of the charts for 37 weeks.

I've never seen this before. I got all emotional.. again. :(

Allen is on point about EVERYTHING! I got teary eyed yet again. sigh! Im glad he said this. Thank for the video. The family shoulda got him instead of kobe for the memorial imo. Not saying kobe was a hater but I don't think he was a fan like allen. anyways ..has allen ever met michael? I hope he got the chance.

Touching words allen :cry:

Great video, thank you very much for that!
I can only totally agree with AI - love him, he's my fav. player!

Awww! i am crying again, it is so good to see that others understand how much worth Michael had and how his death has hurt so many.

I really can't believe this the end for Michael, i believe that he would have a better life some day in a new world. He has touched too much of us and did not deserves how he was treated while he was here.

I Love Michael.

So sweet of him. Never knew he could show compassion.:wub:

I stumbled upon this clip last week. Did some search if someone posted this before and couldn't find the thread, so...here it is.

I cried watching him crying:( It's like, he was saying what I would say in public if I was a celebrity.

(anyone knows when this was aired or filmed?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUUUdW9mKY

wow! i did not know. this was a surprise! wow .. AI an MJ fan? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I knew he would take it hard. I hope Allen keep his head up.:better:
His playmate mentioned how much of a MJ fan he was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XTUsi6yyv4

ETA: Allen spoke the truth with what he said. I think, like me and others, Allen got his inspiration of facing tough times from seeing how MJJ kept going.

I have a new found respect for AI. I guess Magic and Kobe weren't the only basketball stars inspired by MJ

all i know i just want to give him a hug

me too!!!

this made me cry again :( very good words.. Michael was a gift.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's never fair for some famous people..No matter how many good things they do..all the press are concerned about is all the bad stuff..They never focus on the good things....God damn the press.I hate them...They ruin peoples lives..

So many 'hard' fella's are gonna say how pussy and weak this is, but truth is, THIS is real. This is what is 'keeping it real' means in my book. This is good stuff, GOOD on him for talking like that about Mike.

The reallity is that people who try hard to be the best are successful, and with success comes the jelousy, and the bigger the success the bigger the hate of those who waste most of their time hating, say critizing MJ instead of making something good, Allen is an example of people who tried hard to be the best they can, God bless him

Last edited:
Back