All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Post 263 + 5: New Posters?) [Merged]

Re: All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Hi Res File: Post 163) [Merged]

I bought the poster today :D its gonna have the proud place on front of my Bedroom door that way everyone sees it when they walk past :D

Re: All Official THIS IS IT Poster(s) Discussion (Hi Res File: Post 163) [Merged]

I bought the poster today :D its gonna have the proud place on front of my Bedroom door that way everyone sees it when they walk past :D

where did you buy the poster from ?

Thank you for the Wallpapers et al, paulums; very professional :)

Re: Exclusive: This is it poster super hi-res!! (1647 x 2448, 4.18MB)

Looking at these pictures, just makes me insense with the fact Michael was full of life, how can people say he was on his death bed and taking drugs / sleeping aids etc, when a couple of days after these pics were taken he died.

Even people on here are saying I'm not going to see the movie to watch a dying man, these pics tell a very different story

Something went horribly wrong over the following 48 hours and Murray isn't giving us the full facts.

Exactly, i don't get it how he can look like that, make all those dance moves....with all that horrible stuff inside his body. But they did find lots of stuff in his body...so i really do think he had been given propofol and such for quite some while. I dont have much knowledge about medicines, but maybe you can still do normal things, live your life even while taking meds like that.

AWESOME :D
but so sad at the same time :/

i love it!

Already the poster is up on the Access Hollywood website here http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-poster-revealed_article_22715#

Also if you scroll down to the right you will see a 'Which holiday big screen release are you most looking forward to seeing?' lets vote for THIS IS IT!!

Thanx!

This needs to be on the front page! I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna copy/paste it there :cheeky:

Already the poster is up on the Access Hollywood website here http://www.accesshollywood.com/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-poster-revealed_article_22715#

Also if you scroll down to the right you will see a 'Which holiday big screen release are you most looking forward to seeing?' lets vote for THIS IS IT!!

This would be a great idea as this is about Michael, but I'm not looking forward to see this. Maybe I'll buy tickets in order to help MJ's incomes increase (if at least part of the money goes there), but I'm definetly not going to see this.

Michael Jackson - This Is It in Germany

michael-jackson-this-is-it.jpg

http://www.berlinista.com/en/article/michael-jackson-this-is-it-in-germany/8355

Michael looks so great in these pictures. :( Yeah, I'm sad too.

It's gonna be so surreal watching TII in the movies knowing everything that has happened. I want to watch it though. I want to see Michael alive again.

I'll wait for an official one!

Cool!I can't wait to see it...on the internet! I'm still not watching the VMA's live,at MTV.Disrespectful suns of guns...

Re: Exclusive: This is it poster super hi-res!! (1647 x 2448, 4.18MB)

Looking at these pictures, just makes me insense with the fact Michael was full of life, how can people say he was on his death bed and taking drugs / sleeping aids etc, when a couple of days after these pics were taken he died.

Even people on here are saying I'm not going to see the movie to watch a dying man, these pics tell a very different story

Something went horribly wrong over the following 48 hours and Murray isn't giving us the full facts.

Couldn't agree more. He was def. full of life doing what he does best.

He looks so good. How could this have happenend? :no:

hi ppl got the poster with a new pose
1165.jpg

Last edited:

hi ppl got the poster with a new pose
1165.jpg
[/img]

ho my!

I guess all TII posters will have Mike's famous poses with TII rehearsal pics collage in it, still digging the 1st one.

thanks for this. :)

^ thats gotta be fake... not NEARLY as good as the first one... obvious fan-made... nice tho...

-Dal

^ thats gotta be fake... not NEARLY as good as the first one... obvious fan-made... nice tho...

-Dal

I think it's fake too. I mean come on there are only 2 pics in it.

Anyway...Lucky designer who made the real poster gets to see all the pics before us!

It has to be a faker!!!

Re: New Slightly Different Version Of THIS IS IT Poster

Ahh 'The concert he wanted you to see' :no:

:cry:

I'm going to merge this with the poster(s) discussion thread.

Back