!!All In Your Name - Studio Footage [2002]!!! * SONG RELEASED * NEW CLIP #3 ADDED pg 31

So, part three seems to answer my question. Michael and Barry wrote the song. :)

Seeing this third part of the video has just made my day!! MJ looks so good and happy working in the studio. He and Barry Gibb work well together. Anything new on MJ is exciting.

An absolute and utterly devastating loss on so many levels...this video is absolutely beautiful bitter sweet :( 25th June onwards has been a real real struggle for me too personally.

Thank You for sharing. God this genius was robbed. why?

Re: !!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT_ SONG HAS BEEN RELEASED

I did not cry on the 25th but this one minute of the 3rd video did it :(

I love it! sure Barry's vocals are mostly heard, but anything new from Michael is fine by me. I sincerely hope that we get to see much more of the video footage.....I just love MJ!

Does anyone else find Michael singing about paradise rather spooky?

After listening to this song in full I've really begun to enjoy it. From the original excerpts that were shown I really wasn't too sure - but it really fits together beautifully and I don't think I've ever remembered Michael going that high vocally in his entire career. :wub:

Also, to the Estate and Sony - this is how you release a Michael Jackson song.

Don't fuck us over. Just give us Michael.

With L.O.V.E

Thank you Barry Gibb. It means so much to all of us. I don't get what they were talking about at the beginning though.

I have heard the full thing and I am grateful something like this has happened (especially getting to see the studio footage). It's a shame Michael didn't sing more on the track but at least he's there :)

So cool! I love the third clip. Michael looks happy and his vest with sequins on the back... love it!!

MJ5, Thank you for posting the 3rd clip.
I love seeing Michael at work, perfecting.
His voice is so incredible, it moves me. I have yet to hear anyone so magical.
I miss him. What an incredible loss....loss of a musical genius.
It's inconceivable to me that he can be gone.

After seeing this third longer clip, I have high hopes that the footage will be released in some way in its entirety. :pray:

More to come?

(from the youtube video description)

I think he was referring to something like this:

"More footage" - the video #3.
"From the track "All In Your Name"" that is "now available to download".

More footage will come, including the official video.

I think he was referring to something like this:

"More footage" - the video #3.
"From the track "All In Your Name"" that is "now available to download".

More footage will come, including the official video.
This is great news!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :woohoo:

Re: !!All In Your Name - Studio Footage Snippet [2002]!!! *NEW ANNOUNCEMENT_ SONG HAS BEEN RELEASED

I don't really like it. Barry Gibb's vocals are horrible.

IAH, I do not like Baryy's vocals at all. Michael sounds great though. He voice is strong and clear (although his annunciation is clearly MJ :)) It is comforting to hear.

However, the clips are fantastic; and, I am happy and very grateful to Barry for distributing them to fans. He has behaved very honorably.

PART 3 IS OUT!!!

OMG! :eek: :wild:
kermit.gif

:cry:

Back