Alicia Keys poem for MJ.

It's great to see and hear talented, successful, famous people honour the greatness of the ONE AND ONLY KING OF POP/ROCK/SOUL MUSIC/DANCING/ENTERTAINMENT and the King of our hearts!!! The whole world loves you and is grateful to you forever beloved Michael! Thankyou forever for all the blessings you continue to bring into our lives...Eternal love to you...

Thank you for posting. Another gifted artist. Another beautiful soul. Love her.

it's great to see and hear talented, successful, famous people honour the greatness of the one and only king of pop/rock/soul music/dancing/entertainment and the king of our hearts!!! The whole world loves you and is grateful to you forever beloved michael! Thankyou forever for all the blessings you continue to bring into our lives...eternal love to you...

Amen!!! Eternal Love...

No problem! happy to share it with you guys! :flowers:

Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting Alicia's poem for Michael, OP!

I have her newest album and there are actually a few other songs on there that makes me think of Michael. Not really the style, but the words. . . like she could be singing about him. I know that she has always been a big fan and has never shied away from voicing that or her love for him. I respect Alicia a lot. We have a lot of pop artists that are a lot of flash, but no substance. She has more than enough substance to have a long career.

I actually thought the same thing while listening to some of her songs! Glad I'm not the only one! :) I think her new album is amazing by the way! :D

wow that is really nice alicia is a great tallent her writting is amazing esp on her new album

Always loved Alicia. I wasn't sure what she thought of Michael. She always speaks so well that it's hard to tell if she was really touched by him personally, or if she just thinks it is sad.

I bought her newest album but havn't been able to listen to it...havn't listened to anything but Michael since June. I just feel like nothing compares...which songs do you guys feel can be related to him?

Always loved Alicia. I wasn't sure what she thought of Michael. She always speaks so well that it's hard to tell if she was really touched by him personally, or if she just thinks it is sad.

I bought her newest album but havn't been able to listen to it...havn't listened to anything but Michael since June. I just feel like nothing compares...which songs do you guys feel can be related to him?

I think by the way she defended him against the media and how she spoke of him after his death, very much says that she cared for this man. She was one of the few people that actually talked about him as a person, about how kind and generous he was and how big his heart was. When everybody else simply talked about his music.

Anyway for me "Doesn't mean anything" makes me think of Michael, as well as "Wait til you see my smile" The whole song makes me think of mj for some reason.
Especially the lines

Don't they love to see you down
Kick you while you're on the ground
Don't let emotions show
People always speculate
Don't let it get in your way
See they say things they don't know

I'm not saying they are neccesarily related to him ;) I'm just saying they very much make me think of him ;)

Last edited:
Back