Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

I can see poor PPB are going to be next MJ to second generation Jacksons.
This is what i think too. If what the family say in public is what they say in private to ppb, then they are going to be drumming home the family v the rest of the world meme, and wanting to keep ppb and their name and inheritance firmly tied up within the family and their own projects. It's all part and parcel of jerm's constant claims that joe and the j5 are the reasons for mj's solo success. For me, it's not just another eg of jerm rewriting history but also to influence ppb, to tie mj's $1bn estate into the 'family' rather than to acknowledge that it is the proceeds of a entirely separate solo career that didn't depend on mj's earlier years in the j5. If the family consisted of sharp shrewd brains and great role models and mentors with successes in different post-j5 businesses, then you might feel a bit more relaxed, but as all we've seen since the 80s are utterly ghastly decisions and a succession of equally ghastly biz partners all showing a reluctance to move on from their past glories with mj in the 70s/early 80s, then all you can feel is really really worried about when ppb start getting into their inheritance.

Last edited:
Re: Alejandra Jackson to Have a Reality Show with Children by Jermaine and Randy & Also with Donte

It's possible:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...s-apart-ireland-guiness-record_n_3186135.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-apart-rare-delayed-delivery-soon-home.html

not saying that's the case here though! ;) lol
I personally can't imagine especially Alejandra wouldn't use this for billions of interviews (MONEY!!!) if that would have been the case.

But they would have to have the same father. And why not just say they were twins, why would one have to be labelled as adopted?

The second gen Jackson's had every opportunity to get a good education if they had any ambition at all. Michael always paid their tuition for the best private schools in L.A. so they could have been doctors, lawyers, engineers or anything they wanted to be and not freeloaders. Instead they would rather latch on and continue to sponge off Michael’s money as if he was a welfare agency. Since Prince, Paris and Blanket are the future they are sticking to them like glue so the well will never run dry.

Victory22;4029545 said:
The second gen Jackson's had every opportunity to get a good education if they had any ambition at all. Michael always paid their tuition for the best private schools in L.A. so they could have been doctors, lawyers, engineers or anything they wanted to be and not freeloaders. Instead they would rather latch on and continue to sponge off Michael’s money as if he was a welfare agency. Since Prince, Paris and Blanket are the future they are sticking to them like glue so the well will never run dry.

One of T3 said that MJ wanted him to stay at school and finish his education, but he dropped out of school and pursued his musical career. At that stage Tito or his wife should have stepped in and tell him to finish the school, but unfortunately he wanted what MJ had so bad that he didn't think further that it might not last and at some stage he would be without work. I don't know which one was it, but as reference, I don't consider being babysitter for grown kids as career. I'm not certain, but I heard Genevieve dropped out of school too.

They definitely don't think for the future and have any sort of back up plan/or fall back in case their careers in show business/music industry doesn't take off :doh:

Bonnie Blue;4029532 said:
This is what i think too. If what the family say in public is what they say in private to ppb, then they are going to be drumming home the family v the rest of the world meme, and wanting to keep ppb and their name and inheritance firmly tied up within the family and their own projects. It's all part and parcel of jerm's constant claims that joe and the j5 are the reasons for mj's solo success. For me, it's not just another eg of jerm rewriting history but also to influence ppb, to tie mj's $1bn estate into the 'family' rather than to acknowledge that it is the proceeds of a entirely separate solo career that didn't depend on mj's earlier years in the j5.

Michael owned his career to "family", thus they felt/feel they have right to sponge of him, and now PPB cousins are hanging around and sponging off PPB, because their fathers "helped" MJ to get his money, thus PPB owns them for what they have.

One of T3 said that MJ wanted him to stay at school and finish his education, but he dropped out of school and pursued his musical career. At that stage Tito or his wife should have stepped in and tell him to finish the school, but unfortunately he wanted what MJ had so bad that he didn't think further that it might not last and at some stage he would be without work. I don't know which one was it, but as reference, I don't consider being babysitter for grown kids as career. I'm not certain, but I heard Genevieve dropped out of school too.

They definitely don't think for the future and have any sort of back up plan/or fall back in case their careers in show business/music industry doesn't take off :doh:

Also one of the 3T guys said Michael often had to tell them to rehearse and to fucus on what they were doing, which it shows they weren't/aren't constant and they haven't got discipline. Michael (The King/The Man/The Best) gave them the tools to be successful but they needed to work hard and to have dedication, obviously they didn't want to.

If I had the chance to advice the children, I would tell them to not follow their father's footsteps on showbiz because they'd always be compared to him. If jr. still wants to direct movies and Paris still wants to be an actress, it'd be great but the difference with those freeloaders is that it seems they won't waste their education.

Michael owned his career to "family", thus they felt/feel they have right to sponge of him, and now PPB cousins are hanging around and sponging off PPB, because their fathers "helped" MJ to get his money, thus PPB owns them for what they have.

Should have took his uncle advice and finish school.

If I had the chance to advice the children, I would tell them to not follow their father's footsteps on showbiz because they'd always be compared to him. If jr. still wants to direct movies and Paris still wants to be an actress, it'd be great but the difference with those freeloaders is that it seems they won't waste their education.

I agree with you on this i would say the same thing.

I remember the interview Michael had with Barbara Walters and she ask the question if Prince want to go on stage what would he said Michael said hold up there this there that if you feel you can do it better then me go on Michael said he would laid it out for him but know what you're in for.

Last edited:

Guys just accept that these kids will always be a part of Michael's children's lives, even to the point where Michael's kids will fund some business for them, be partners, hire them, give them loans, etc. You already see they are really connected socially--they take trips together, play together, visit each other. They are family and I expect Michael's children love them in spite of their faults. Prince said Michael warned him of certain family members, but these are still their family. Look at how they love that grandmother, and we all know the things Katherine has been up to. I guess everyone needs to feel they have a family regardless of how faulty the family is.

^^And that's the saddest part. I wish they're emotionally stronger than their father. I hope they say "no" when they need to say it without feeling guilty.

Most of the Jacksons are delusional, they live in a self-created fantasy and if the younger Jacksons grow to be the same, Michael's kid will have a hard time dealing with them, or they might resort to stay away from them, like their father did with his family.

I wish the younger Jacksons achieve their dreams so they don't hang onto Michael's kids, like the cubs did with Michael.

^^^If they had their best interests at heart for the children, I'd feel happy for PPB but they don't, their cousins go where the money is. Nowadays they're all buddys and they're happy but where were they when they celebrated their birthdays just with Michael and the staff? KJ showed she barely saw them when their father took care of them even though she had unrestricted access to them, then the cousins saw PPB even less. I understand they want to have a sense of family but they love more their money, that's why it pisses me off they stick to them like leeches.

Guys just accept that these kids will always be a part of Michael's children's lives, even to the point where Michael's kids will fund some business for them, be partners, hire them, give them loans, etc. You already see they are really connected socially--they take trips together, play together, visit each other. They are family and I expect Michael's children love them in spite of their faults. Prince said Michael warned him of certain family members, but these are still their family. Look at how they love that grandmother, and we all know the things Katherine has been up to. I guess everyone needs to feel they have a family regardless of how faulty the family is.

^^And that's the saddest part. I wish they're emotionally stronger than their father. I hope they say "no" when they need to say it without feeling guilty.

Most of the Jacksons are delusional, they live in a self-created fantasy and if the younger Jacksons grow to be the same, Michael's kid will have a hard time dealing with them, or they might resort to stay away from them, like their father did with his family.

I wish the younger Jacksons achieve their dreams so they don't hang onto Michael's kids, like the cubs did with Michael.

Petrarose, that is what the leeches are banking on (pun intended), that Mike's kids will be so thirsty for "family", they'll even PAY for it. Aquarius, my hopes are that they will be stronger than Mike when it comes to the rest of the Jacksons, that they'll have the strength to say no and stick to it.

Family is what you make it, not genetics. On a personal note, I have a couple of relatives that I have cut out of my life because they were draining me emotionally and I got tired of it. I don't owe them sh*t because we're related and the people I am closest to, love deeply and respect to the utmost are NOT related to me. Mike's kids would be better off learning to separate the contenders from the pretenders and the sooner, the better.

Sheila just keep posting so I can stare at that Michael in the foot area of your siggy with that hip movement. I don't care what you say in your posts!!! Just keep posting baby!!!

Sheila just keep posting so I can stare at that Michael in the foot area of your siggy with that hip movement. I don't care what you say in your posts!!! Just keep posting baby!!!

LMFAO!! I see I struck Google image search gold with that one. . . :heat: :shifty:
Too bad Facebook doesn't allow gif files; I'd use it as my profile pic!

Profilehipthrustinblack_zps1d963e6e.gif

By their own tweet, it looks like these second generation of Jackson's are as delusional as original "cubs".

This is what Randy Jr tweeted during granny-napping, the time when Paris was tweeting about missing granny
Randy Jackson Jr. @randyjacksonjr · 24 Jul 2012
Supposedly my uncle signed a will on July 7, 2002 in LA but in fact he was in NY speaking the TRUTH. #RT #CHANGE http://youtu.be/BwYQtQlGmGo

The date is interesting in Randy Jr tweet, because his father Randy (the mastermind behind that mess posted this a day later
Randy Jackson @randyjackson8 · 25 Jul 2012
Please everyone pass this around. How can Michael Jackson be on both coasts at the same time?
(image can be viewed here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AyrrvJlCAAQjL7E.jpg:large)

To me it looks like second generation mootchers are in it for money as much as their parents and were aware of their father's attempt to hijack the estate.
Obviously they fathers(Jermaine and Randy) have talked to their kids (Jafaar, Jermajesty and Randy Jr).
If Randy had gotten way and executors removed, it would have mean their father either stepped in as executor or they would have gotten someone who is as crooked minded as themselves, and in the end the money would have been distributed to first to their fathers and they would have given and supported their own kids with MJ's money.

For that reason I really don't like to see PPB around those mootchers, and I'm kind of happy that Paris is away from them as she gets a chance to form friendships on her own and outside of "family" members. At least she is not repeating that creepy mantra about Jackson family cult like the other members of family is doing.

Who knows if Jermoney gets in his head that Jafaar or Jermajesty should marry Paris(like he did when he married money) so at least funding for his retirement is safe:bugeyed

Bubs;4030130 said:
By their own tweet, it looks like these second generation of Jackson's are as delusional as original "cubs".

This is what Randy Jr tweeted during granny-napping, the time when Paris was tweeting about missing granny
Supposedly my uncle signed a will on July 7, 2002 in LA but in fact he was in NY speaking the TRUTH. #RT #CHANGE http://youtu.be/BwYQtQlGmGo

The date is interesting in Randy Jr tweet, because his father Randy (the mastermind behind that mess posted this a day later
Please everyone pass this around. How can Michael Jackson be on both coasts at the same time?
(image can be viewed here: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AyrrvJlCAAQjL7E.jpg:large)

To me it looks like second generation mootchers are in it for money as much as their parents and were aware of their father's attempt to hijack the estate.
Obviously they fathers(Jermaine and Randy) have talked to their kids (Jafaar, Jermajesty and Randy Jr).
If Randy had gotten way and executors removed, it would have mean their father either stepped in as executor or they would have gotten someone who is as crooked minded as themselves, and in the end the money would have been distributed to first to their fathers and they would have given and supported their own kids with MJ's money.

For that reason I really don't like to see PPB around those mootchers, and I'm kind of happy that Paris is away from them as she gets a chance to form friendships on her own and outside of "family" members. At least she is not repeating that creepy mantra about Jackson family cult like the other members of family is doing.

Who knows if Jermoney gets in his head that Jafaar or Jermajesty should marry Paris(like he did when he married money) so at least funding for his retirement is safe:bugeyed

:puke: :dropdead: :bugeyed Jerm is grimy enough to consider that, try to make that happen too, because he was low down enough to "do" his youngest brother's ex-girlfriend and knock her up! He seems like the type to only see family on a genetic level, disregarding the fact that Mike is those kids' legal father and that is more valid than DNA. It never mattered to me if those kids were biologically connected to Mike or not; he is their father, PERIOD.

Bubs;4030130 said:

That is a sickening thought but I can see Randy & Jermaine conjuring up something like that in their diabolical minds. Prince, Paris and Blanket will never be safe around that family. :pirate: :dropdead: :chichi:

I hope PPB don't appear on the show at all.

Jr. and Blanket will likely appear since they get along with those cousins. We've seen them hanging out together, paying for their trips, vacations and Donte's birthday. It's unfortunate they haven't realized the extent the Jacksons use them. Then, the brainwashing is deep. :sigh:

I hope PPB don't appear on the show at all.

I hope they don't appear also but I am sure they will have brief appearances, at least Prince and B. The only reason I am not opposed to her doing a reality show is it tells me that members of the family are finally facing the reality that MJ's money will not support them forever. But I bet they are going to mention MJ whenever they can.

They prob only got the deal based on that they will spill some beans on mj and that the kids will appear in x amount of episodes

Does anyone else recall the story by Trent or someone else close to the family that it was the 2nd generation Jacksons who had gotten close to PPB that were funneling info about PPB's activities and whereabouts to Randy and the crew during the Grannynapping and attempted PPB-napping? (I would love to have seen footage of Trent kicking Randy's & Jermaine's butts during their brawl.) I always had a feeling it was Alejandra and company that were paid tipsters to TMZ/photographers for PPB's whereabouts when PPB moved in, because they seemed to be able to find these kids no matter where they going.

The PR team/media is calling Alejandra a Jackson "ex-wife," when she's not. Randy never married her (he was already married during much of their relationship) and Jermaine only thought he married her (making the other live-in girlfriend Lea Bongo furious), but it was illegal because Alejandra was still legally married to another man that she never bothered to divorce. She was never legally married to Jermaine or Randy. I expect she'll be doing lots of re-writing of history, like the other family members, to pretend that she was much closer to MJ than she was and knew how he felt about this or that. (If Katherine admitted to Oprah that even she as the person "closest" to MJ didn't know PPB very well at all before MJ died, then Katherine obviously didn't spend much time with MJ/PPB, let alone these other random "family" members.) I also won't be surprised if they pretend the evil Estate kicked them out of Hayvenhurst for no reason (MJ wanted them to stay FOREVER), not DCFS (who recommended it after one of them pointed a stun gun at Blanket and other poor supervision issues), a decision supported by Katherine.
Actually, married or not, Randy and Jermaine did both have kids wih Alejandra ... and failed to provide support.
Let's think she's still trying to find additional ressource for her children.

one of them is minor. they are all adult who has to provide for themselves instead of leeching off three orphans.

:coffee: So, this "show" is still going to happen? I was kind of hoping it would crash and burn before getting too high off the ground. . .

Michael’s Kids Not Allowed on Jackson Family Reality Show; Katherine Nixes it
Aug 5, 14

As you may have heard, some members of the extended Jackson family are getting set to star in a new reality show, “Living with the Jacksons,” on the Reelz Network.

The show focuses on Alejandra Jackson, the ex-wife of Michael’s brother Jermaine, and her five children. After Michael’s death five years ago, they left the Jackson family home in suburban Encino, a move that a clip from the show suggests wasn’t their idea.

No it wasn’t and apparently they are still not welcome. Case in point: Michael’s kids: Prince, Paris and Blanket have been forbidden to participate in their Aunt Alejandra reality show.

The ban of course comes courtesy of Katherine Jackson, who’s not a fan of Alejandra to say the least. Dish Nation got the scoop from a Jackson family insider:

“Katherine knows Alejandra all too well and she feared that Michael’s kids would only be used to boost ratings. She politely asked Prince to not get involved with their cousins’ TV show because of a long standing family feud. He understood and made sure Paris and Blanket did too.”

Alejandra’s brotherly love affairs were always a huge embarrassment for the Jackson family. The Colombian beauty had two children with Randy then married Jermaine and had two more kids. The former pageant queen also raised a son that Katherine and Joe had adopted.

Alejandra claims she and her brood were forced to start a new life away from the home of grandparents Katherine and Joe Jackson after Michael’s death five years ago.

According to the source, the reality show is sure to be a train wreck and the immediate family vowed to stay far away.

“Alejandra has a long history of causing problems. This reality series just stirred things up again. Prince, Paris and Blanket have rejected deals of over $10 million to appear in their own series, so you can imagine they were advised against this.”

The insider added: “We see this as just another way of trying to get money from Michael’s legacy. We all expect the show to last a season and then be cancelled.”

Hmm, you might be wondering why, given all negative, tabloid attention Alejandra and her brood have received, why not keep their lives private?

“People already had a preconceived judgment of us and we weren’t speaking,” Randy Jr. told reporters at the recent TV Critics Tour. “Now we feel comfortable enough to show how we really are.”

The six-episode show, “Living with the Jacksons,” will debut on November 18 on the Reelz network.

http://www.eurweb.com/2014/08/micha...kson-family-reality-katherine-nixes-it-watch/

Not surprised to find out how Katherine feels about Alejandra, I'm glad the children won't be used to boost that show's ratings but tbh she's done the same whenever her cubs get involved in a new project. So it's hypocritical of her passing judgement on that matter.

Not surprised to find out how Katherine feels about Alejandra, I'm glad the children won't be used to boost that show's ratings but tbh she's done the same whenever her cubs get involved in a new project. So it's hypocritical of her passing judgement on that matter.

Yeap, I was thinking about the same thing. She has done the same herself in using the kids. Of course this is just the journalist talking and saying an insider said this--it could be the journalist's own views for all we know. Katherine made kids sign belts, go on tv for the fraud charity, etc., so wasn't the kids used? I guess only grandmothers/grandfathers/uncles/aunts can use Michael's kids.

They do not appear is one step into the right direction. To not allow the rest to talk about cousins and uncle should be another.

They will appear on Latoya's show. There is already a photo of them on the set.

Katherine is just making sure no one but her children the kids to gain money.

Exactly. she and the deadbeats wont make any money out of the appearence so she wont allow it. fake concern

They will appear on Latoya's show. There is already a photo of them on the set.

Katherine is just making sure no one but her children the kids to gain money.

Do you mean all 3 of them or Prince only?

It is well and truly laughable that grown arse woman need help from teenager to boost her career.
Too funny that Latoya is not bright enough to see how embarrassing it is for her:doh:

I suppose Paris was allowed to come home in time to boost Latoya and some others career, and it looks like she'll be attending Gary too. I wonder if they put kids standing on the door of that Gift shop that they are going to open there?

Back