Al Sharpton is kicking ass...............

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member
on CNN Sharpton was on point.. he said...all these people are sending in
their nice condolences (after Anderson Cooper read Lisa Marie's comments) broke Michael's heart before today...where were they yesterday............

and now he and Bob Johson were on MSNBC.... Sharpton is on point and kicking ass...

please watch!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31572643#31573223

He is such a soldier we need more ppl like Al standing up for him.

Sharptons PC yesterday was excellent too I thought.

Al Sharpton was saying as it is. Where were all these people when he needed them, Michael's not here to hear all their praise and love now. They should have said all these things to him when he was alive, when they knew he was hurting for so long.

^And he's right. We have yet to learn how to appreciate people while we have them. B/c some think it is all a game; they don't understand that life is not a game.

Oh God I've been feeling this way since yesterday... this out cry of love and affection from the public. Don't get me wrong...its nice, but its alittle to late now. Michael has been asking for the whole to just stop pressuring and doggin him around and they wait to he passes away to do so. Just a few days go if you had brought michael's name up it would have been jokes about him. Now you want to run out an buy a cds. We have to do better as a human race.

but us fans loved him so he was loved. No doubt. Truely love. Let me go listen to what Al said this time. He's was on point when I saw him yesterday.

yeah thanks for the vid Al was fired up..can't blame him though

Bob Johnson's "I think he brought the world together" answer has broken me down again.

on CNN Sharpton was on point.. he said...all these people are sending in
their nice condolences (after Anderson Cooper read Lisa Marie's comments) broke Michael's heart before today...where were they yesterday............

and now he and Bob Johson were on MSNBC.... Sharpton is on point and kicking ass...

please watch!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31572643#31573223

Thanks so much, Rasta. Is there a way someone can make this video downloadable? This is powerful stuff. I would love to keep it..

Ok Al dropped it like it was hot. I was even able to smile at michael dancing and his picture.

Btw looking at michael with james brown on the bet awards help me smile. God only know when I will be able to move pass this but these words from AL and other are helping. I still can't believe it and i wanted so much more for our king michael. God I love him.

Didnt appreciate the host's comments, including the "because it's 5:30" and trying to downplay MJ's impact by bringing up Muhammad Ali.
And the "I forgot what he looked like in the old days" was totally out of the place.

But Al and Bob...incredible.

Didnt appreciate the host's comments, including the "because it's 5:30" and trying to downplay MJ's impact by bringing up Muhammad Ali.
And the "I forgot what he looked like in the old days" was totally out of the place.

But Al and Bob...incredible.

the host didn't even realize he was that famous...but Sharpton schooled him on Michael

Sorry, but I feel Al. I mean the 3 peeps that have astounded me released a public statement before peeps like Elizabeth, Diana and Stevie. But those 3 people ridiculed Michael every chance they got.....

Priscilla Presley
Lisa Marie
Cher

I wonder what really made them speak out? Maybe it was guilt. Guilt for how they treated him in life. Especially Priscilla.

Sorry, but I feel Al. I mean the 3 peeps that have astounded me released a public statement before peeps like Elizabeth, Diana and Stevie. But those 3 people ridiculed Michael every chance they got.....

Priscilla Presley
Lisa Marie
Cher

I wonder what really made them speak out? Maybe it was guilt. Guilt for how they treated him in life. Especially Priscilla.

yep and Al knows the real deal..

too littletoo late although i must say that lmp's blog made me cry. she was truly honest and unlike everyone else, admitted she said bad shit and she was sorry for it and that made her feel even worse.

I don't care for Priscilla...but Lisa Marie is a different story. I think the things she said, was a way to distance herself from Michael....to go with the "in crowd" of bashing Michael....when in fact, in her insides, she loved and cared for him. why she didn't go that route instead, we'll never know.

I trully believe..even to this day that she loved Michael, and that their marriage was legit. It is sad that it didn't work out. I think some of the events that took place over the years after their divorce would not have happened had they stayed together and worked it out. I believe Michael loved her dearly, and I think she loved him too....and I think she still loved Michael up until yesterday's tragedy....but because of the heavy influence from her mother, she had to make a choice...a really BAD choice.

she admitted her guilt! it made me cry

Friday, June 26, 2009
spacer.gif
He Knew.
[SIZE=undefined]Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined] I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I was in over my head while trying.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined] I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined] The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=undefined]I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.[/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=undefined]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=undefined]~LMP[/SIZE]

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=42291868&blogId=497035326

I agree 100%, Prince of Pop.
I don't want to waste a second thinking about Priscilla. But Lisa-Marie is clearly genuine about her feelings. Probably one of the rawest statements we've heard so far.

he is right alot of phony folks are coming out now. tommy mottola everywhere amongest other haters over the years. REV Al putting a foot in there.

Al & Papa Joe are going to get in that ass if the toxicology report comes back positive for something.. There is going to be some SMOKE IN THE CITY do you hear me!!!! I want to know what kind of dumb ass doctor does CPR on the bed??
I want to know why ppl can't just let the dead rest in peace, why must Lisa Bloom and the other old biddies on court tv keep talking about that damn trial.. Oh I wish these news shows would let real ppl talk and not these bastards.. Oh damn, my blood pressure is skyrocketing..

Im so done with lisa. but whatever Al spoke the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

what in the world man. I still can't believe michael is gone. This is just .....I don't even know. *lost all over again*

Al & Papa Joe are going to get in that ass if the toxicology report comes back positive for something.. There is going to be some SMOKE IN THE CITY do you hear me!!!! I want to know what kind of dumb ass doctor does CPR on the bed??
I want to know why ppl can't just let the dead rest in peace, why must Lisa Bloom and the other old biddies on court tv keep talking about that damn trial.. Oh I wish these news shows would let real ppl talk and not these bastards.. Oh damn, my blood pressure is skyrocketing..
Girl I can't even watch the news but cnn...and even that I watch online so I can fast forward or mute real quick. oh GOD is just ain't real man.

I really need for this doctor to explain himself?

she's the only one who's admitted she was mean to him and she is sorry for it.

quincy acting lik ehe and mj were best buds when he told oprah he just worked w/ him, on a work level, not personal level...ass much?

and what about the fact that some are sayin gthis dr was from aeg and put there to monitor mj....

I'm still done with her. I been through with quincy. Oprah... Now that's a laugh. Fake ones. Nothing but fake to highest power.

His family, REAL friends who are too broken up to even speak right now, and fans who truely loved michael will carry him on. No time for fake ones.

Back