Akon in another conflict with a fan

yeah no you need to keep that violent ish inside.

2ypev04.jpg

f_smiley.gif

Disclaimer: In no way is arXter insinuating likelihood and/or level of musicianship between the two said artists, but is trying to showcase the tinge of double standards for our loved artists.

f_smiley.gif

:lol: You's a nut, boy. :lol:

What the hell is wrong with this guy? He's gonna make that mistake with Mike someday and our boy is gonna break that black belt sh*t on him, lol. You know it's the passive ones who you don't wanna mess with. They're always the toughest.

But seriously, Akon is cracked man.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? He's gonna make that mistake with Mike someday and our boy is gonna break that black belt sh*t on him, lol. You know it's the passive ones who you don't wanna mess with. They're always the toughest.

But seriously, Akon is cracked man.

Oh Akon won't ever dare to lay a finger on our Mike!!!!!!!

:mat::mat::mat::security::security::tonofbricks:

i thought about it Akon is a dangerouse guy ....Michael should not need him in his camp !!!

Why are you guys shocked by this? This is the same dude that threw a fan into the crowd. This is the same dude that had done some nasty things to a girl (who looked young) on stage. The man is a nutcase. He is distrubing and needs help. BTW, let anyone pop me, whether it be Akon or whoever, Imma kick their ass and tell them to kiss it. I will never accept that.

i thought about it Akon is a dangerouse guy ....Michael should not need him in his camp

MJ can be with whoever he wants to be with. Akon better know that MJ's soft spoken voie means not a damn thing if he EVER puts a hand on Mike. LOL. Akon knows better.

Hahaha, I don't know about you, but Michael doesn't seem to be the toughest and the most masculine guy. He's a lover, not a fighter. It's okay though b/c his sensitivity works for him. :angel:

I find it funny. Yup.

I imagine it's a lot like punching a guy. Just make a fist and swing. Probably less chance of getting your ass-kicked afterward, though. Unless you're dealing with a lesbian. Those chicks will kill your ass. That's why I stay away (also because they won't have sex with me).

I don't condone what Akon did, but if he does something like this again in the future, I'd appreciate more clips being posted. Thanks.

I have more to say but it starts to get offensive.
LMAO! :cheeky:

Maybe the idiot should stop crowd-surfing, trying to be a rock star.

Oh, and knocked both of them. Not just one girl.

He surely appreciates his fans.

Why are you guys shocked by this? This is the same dude that threw a fan into the crowd. This is the same dude that had done some nasty things to a girl (who looked young) on stage. The man is a nutcase. He is distrubing and needs help. BTW, let anyone pop me, whether it be Akon or whoever, Imma kick their ass and tell them to kiss it. I will never accept that.

MJ can be with whoever he wants to be with. Akon better know that MJ's soft spoken voie means not a damn thing if he EVER puts a hand on Mike. LOL. Akon knows better.

Pffft, Akon would be DESTROYED if he ever even had a THOUGHT about putting a hand on Michael. And Michael wouldn't have to do anything. His security would have Akon on the ground before he could raise a fist in the air. :lol:

Well I'm just joking. Akon wouldn't ever hit Michael, lol.

i wouldnt bet on that. based on what i've seen so far he's not a very sane person. u never know what a person in his mental situation can do.
also, judging from what i've seen in the past michael is not very good at befriending the right people. he's befriended devils who were conspiring against him under his nose and he didnt realize it until they trapped him. so i can only hope that he knows what hes doing this time and hes very very cautious about whom he lets into his house. just because akon is a celeb and hes rich doesnt mean he cant turn against him for a million different reasons.
watch out michael. i only talk out of extreme concern and love about him and his children :heart:

and never say never after everything we've seen. nothing would come as a shock to me anymore. i've seen it all lol

But Roxanne, did you REALLY see Akon hitting that girl? Cause I looked and I saw nothing? Maybe I need to look again.

Akon hit her.

But come along now, if Akon were actually stupid enough to lay a hand on Michael, his ass would regrette it for the rest of his natural life. It would be the end of his career as he knows it and proabably some jail time. I think he respects Michael, despite his obvious issues with physical violence, but I don't see him ever having the gall to lose his mind on Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
who's a nut now
f_laugh.gif

no but you're right. it would be snake time.

ejaryt.png

LOL!!!!

Anyway looking at it, it's like he threw a Phantom Punch, lol. That's why he says "don't believe it". OK, Mr. Fake Car Thief Conspirator. :lol:

Back