agency tweets about MJ commercial

They're probably thinking "Damn MJ fans! They find out about everything!" :lol:

Last edited:
How bout we leave it as it is and keep the mystery going? That's better, right? :D

And maybe they removed it to keep it from spreading. We do find out everything :lol:

yep I saw it posted too on another MJ forum... Probably realized it wasn't a good idea to give too much away and deleted the tweet...

I just went on their company site. From what i can see they are not producing or organising the advert, but were sending their clients to the castings. so they probably don't even know what its about! Need to find out who was organising the castings!!!!

Can someone tell me this, Can you go on YOutube and see Michael's old commerical with Pepsi?

20th June is tomorrow :wild:
I hope it's for a new album :yes:
!!!!! we'll wait and see :D

How bout we leave it as it is and keep the mystery going? That's better, right? :D

And maybe they removed it to keep it from spreading. We do find out everything :lol:

Agree. :flowers: I saw the tweet yesterday so it was defo there. Either they've gone stealth about it or they lost the casting cuz of the tweet. Interesting, either way. Something is definitely up, we just don't know what it is.... :shifty: And I think that's part of the fun.

maybe Michael called them:
Michael: uhh hey it's Michael. twitter,man!..wtf?!!? DIDN'T I SAY TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT???

Well according to that poster on another MJ forum - a new single is supposed to come out the 20th of June.

He/she's gonna look like a twat if this doesn't happen.

Well according to that poster on another MJ forum - a new single is supposed to come out the 20th of June.

I wouldn't say so. Things change. We'd never know if it had been true and the date was changed or if it was false to begin with. This is pretty much the way things roll in the fanworld, imo. :lol: EVERYTHING is speculation until you see it with your own eyes, hear it with your own ears, or get official confirmation...and even with official confirmation, things change. It's all "wait and see".

^I'm just being silly. I just wanted to point out this original poster is most likely making sh1t up, and did so right from the start.

If that was the case, and by past experiance, the song would have been leaked by now or we`d already have waaay too much info lol

If that was the case, and by past experiance, the song would have been leaked by now or we`d already have waaay too much info lol

Why leaked?Maybe Michael is secured this time and wants to make it super big surprise.But i don't think we will have single this month.I hope for commercial about the new music.

I don't know who said 20th :lol:
it's just been rumoured a new single should be out then, i can't see it happening tomorrow but i wont stop hoping :pray:

maybe Michael called them:
Michael: uhh hey it's Michael. twitter,man!..wtf?!!? DIDN'T I SAY TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT???

:rofl: Cuz Mike don't eff around.

I really really can't wait for all the surprises Mike has up his sleeve:D Its gunna be exciting...:yes:

Why leaked?Maybe Michael is secured this time and wants to make it super big surprise.But i don't think we will have single this month.I hope for commercial about the new music.

Because the only think I can think of that was kept quiet until it actually happend was MJ and JB on BET..

what could this commercial be for ? hmmmm, whatever happens it'll be startin something to say the least.

commercial could be for the new sony hits cd? makes sense since it will need an ad like the last KOP collection had one.
hopefully it's something more, but since it's a UK company producing ad it's most likely for the hits cd promotion in the uk.

I hope it's not another KOP collection...we've had sooo many. They don't have casting agencies for those commercials. Like someone said earlier they could just do video montages etc..

Won't hold my breath for the 20th, I think that was just a rumor.
I still think (and hope) it's a teaser for a new album..:rolleyes2:

Don't it make you all wonder why they removed that tweet?.. Cause MJ fans are quick..:D

commercial could be for the new sony hits cd? makes sense since it will need an ad like the last KOP collection had one.
hopefully it's something more, but since it's a UK company producing ad it's most likely for the hits cd promotion in the uk.

They wouldnt have a cast for a greatest hits release commerical
They would just use a montage of MJs videos like previous

They wouldnt have a cast for a greatest hits release commerical
They would just use a montage of MJs videos like previous

yeah. When they say 'Michael Jackson commercial' they might not even mean something to do with or promoting MJ himself. It might just be an MJ themed/influenced ad like the new water (Evian I think it was) advert with the baby 'moonwalking'.

Back