agency tweets about MJ commercial

Thanks!!

A commericial for his new single!!! :O

AHHHHHHH!!!!

dont go getting my hopes up now! im trying to stay REALLY cool. You do realize that the 20th is coming in 2 days. i hope the rumors are real. but if they are NOT please keep in mind that it was a rumor. If it does not happen it is in no way MICHEAL'S fault.

^

AHHHHHHHH

* new single*

If it doesn't come out I'll beat Michael on the head...

And then kiss his bruises LOL :p

Just kidding.

We're all too used to rumors to ACTUALLY believe but it doesn't hurt in hoping now does it?

^

AHHHHHHHH

* new single*

If it doesn't come out I'll beat Michael on the head...

And then kiss his bruises LOL :p

Just kidding.

:lol: :lol:

A new mj commerical..cool :D
Cant wait till it airs!

What about something you have not even thought of any of you!! Look, sINGLES dont get adverts , well not by Michael however

ALBUMS DO!!

AN ALBUM TEASER!!

Terry

Please somebody contact them on the phone and ask them what is about.Maybe they will answer.

I can't wait.I'm dreaming how can it look.AuGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Michael Jackson dancing with his cCurlss.CMonnnnnnnnnnn

What about something you have not even thought of any of you!! Look, sINGLES dont get adverts , well not by Michael however

ALBUMS DO!!

AN ALBUM TEASER!!

Terry

Yes, albums do but what album commercials feature a cast? Most just feature the artist or a montage of the artists videos don't they? Can't say I pay much attention to album commercials so I could be wrong.

Also, we know that the album isn't completed yet. Mike contacted a producer only a few weeks ago and told him he might wait until after the concerts to complete it, or he might work on it on his days off. Either way, the album could be months away.

Yes, albums do but what album commercials feature a cast? Most just feature the artist or a montage of the artists videos don't they? Can't say I pay much attention to album commercials so I could be wrong.

Also, we know that the album isn't completed yet. Mike contacted a producer only a few weeks ago and told him he might wait until after the concerts to complete it, or he might work on it on his days off. Either way, the album could be months away.

Well Michael always do things not in the standart.Maybe is something NEWW.

Ya know I'm gonna go with my instinct on this one. I think it very well could be a teaser for a new album. Because he was working on an album for the past few years and I remember like a year ago, some of MJ's ppl were saying he was wraping stuff up in the studio etc.

It would only be the perfect time to do this right when the concerts are about to begin. He is doing everything perfectly right.

My God, I'm getting chills just thinking about it!:bugeyed
You know how technical Michael is about his work.. se hence the casting. This is BIG people!:D

Well the Dangerous and HIStory adverts weren't just video montages. For Dangerous we had all the album artwork come to life and for HIStory we had the whole marching soldiers and screaming fans thing, then the unveiling of that huge statue!

But yes, I don't think it will be an ad for an album, surely we would have heard something by now?

Is he always making an advert? If another artist is releasing his album you don't hear anything about it...

But yes, I don't think it will be an ad for an album, surely we would have heard something by now?

Well when the HIStory teaser came out, I didn't see or hear any onfo about a new album. It literally came out of the blue on TV and left me shocked! I mean it came out of nowhere! I remember like it was yesterday... I was at my gramma's house..:D

Mike can be good at keeping secrets. Remember when he made that huge surprise appearance with NSYNC at that awards show? Nobody suspected a thing and then WOW!!

I'm tellin' ya... Brace Yourselves.:yes:

Well the Dangerous and HIStory adverts weren't just video montages. For Dangerous we had all the album artwork come to life and for HIStory we had the whole marching soldiers and screaming fans thing, then the unveiling of that huge statue!

Ok, ya got me.
Good point well made, so maybe it could be an album commercial.
BUT I still stand by the fact that the new album isn't yet finished and Mike may not start to complete it until after the concerts are over (or atleast not until the break leading up to Jan 2010).
I suppose it could be a commercial for the new hits album. Unlikely IMO because I would really expect a video montage for that album, but it is a possibility.

Has the tweet been removed?

It's not on the twitter page.....
hmm it was, and after some time it disappeared...

maybe they recieved too many e-mails with questions about that commercial and they choose to remove it from Twiller page :lol:

Back