Aftershow party Talk Questions & Answers [ All threads merged ]

Re: Afterparty seats?

Guys, the after party states: Please note, this is a club night with no scheduled live acts. Michael Jackson will NOT be making an appearance.

There will be NO Michael appearances at any after party. And there will be NO performers. Just DJ. It's more of a club atmosphere than a show atmosphere.

I was under the impression there'd be live performers up until a few days ago. Besides, after seeing Michael perform, most of us will probably be so worked up, we'll NEED to unwind. :p

When I called Ticketmaster on the night I bought my tickets, they said general seating is actually standing. I think I'll call them this evening because I'm curious. I have a VIP after party to attend and a non VIP. I'm wondering if VIP people automatically get VIP section in after party. And if not, how do we upgrade?

I'll let you guys know!

^^thanks :)
I thought there were gonna be performers..not that I care anyway :laugh:
will be awesome with all the MJ music!!!!!!!!!!! and fans

its a party i doubt you'll have seats

^^thanks :)
I thought there were gonna be performers..not that I care anyway :laugh:
will be awesome with all the MJ music!!!!!!!!!!! and fans

I thought that too :yes:
Can't wait to party with all the great fans. Imagine how the atmosphere will be?? :wild:

Last edited:

^ Nah they will make us walk to the nearest watering hole. ;)

Yea that seating chart is for when there are performances (like brandy who is playing in indigo 2 in a few months), but they also change it into a night club, im sure with a bit of googling we might be able to find some pics of what it was like at princes after parties...

^^I could see Mj do that..
Dj turn down billie jean!
Mj: BILLIE...
turns down music
fans: JEAN
Mj. is not my ...
fans: LOVER

:D yayy wishful thinking

^ LOL! :lol: Mike: "Yo everybody! The MJ DJ is in da house!! :rollin:

I thought that too :yes:
Can't wait to party with all the great fans. Imagine how the atmosphere will be?? :wild:

gonna be wild you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
and think about it!! this is after we see MJ LIVE!!!!!!!
JUST LISTENING TO HIS SONGS AGAIN AFTER WILL BE LIKE..crazy!!!

we just saw these live!!! lol yayy

^ LOL! :lol: Mike: "Yo everybody! The MJ DJ is in da house!! :rollin:

:lol: MJ: "YO DJ, SPIN THAT SHIT!!!" *spotlight on Miké*
Fans: :wild: :shout:

gonna be wild you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
and think about it!! this is after we see MJ LIVE!!!!!!!
JUST LISTENING TO HIS SONGS AGAIN AFTER WILL BE LIKE..crazy!!!

we just saw these live!!! lol yayy

Exactly. I know myself Im gonna be totally far away from reality the next many days. Like, woow? Did that really happen? The fans will be talking about how great they show where, all the girls will be talking bout how damn good Miké was looking! :D :giggle:

About after party

I notice that there are several other threads about the after parties, but I don´t know if they answer the questions I have, and I don´t have the time to read through everything. So i´m sorry if this is almost a repost and you have to repeat yourselves - but I´ll give it a shot, and I´m sure the mods will remove it if they think this is too much :)

My question is: I have tickets for August 3, and searched on Ticketmaster a while ago for after party tickets, but did not see anything for that date. So is it supposed to be after party after every single show, or is it just after some selected shows? And in that case, does that mean that there is no after party on August 3?

And, BTW, is it possible to buy tickets for the party at the arena, or where do you recommend that we buy them? (IF there is anything 4 me 2 go 2)

Thanx for any answers :)

I have merged all threads relating to the after party.
Also I have changed the original title of the thread I merged them all in to.
All talk, Questions & answers can now be placed in this one thread. :)

:lol: MJ: "YO DJ, SPIN THAT SHIT!!!" *spotlight on Miké*
Fans: :wild: :shout:

Exactly. I know myself Im gonna be totally far away from reality the next many days. Like, woow? Did that really happen? The fans will be talking about how great they show where, all the girls will be talking bout how damn good Miké was looking! :D :giggle:

for SURE!!!!!
I think his look is gonna be insane this time.
and ya know..we can exchange hot photos we took at the concert :laugh:
we can get some pretty good angles I'll imagen

so it is a DJ only right? If yes I am going...I dont want to see an impersonator after I have just seen MJ...that would be wrong...

The after party?

Hey

I haven t seen a thread about this but how can we get tickets to an after party when we already have purchase the tickets, I am going to two concerts on the 28th and the 30th of august.

Re: The after party?

Hi!

Do you have a ticket to sell for the August 28th show? I am also going on the 30th of August.

Just get them through Ticketmaster, they sell them seperately from the concert, I bought 13th July concert tickets from Viagogo and 13th July After Party tickets today from Ticketmaster.

oh ok thanks ill check now!

I don t have an extra for the 28th of august sorry :) i have only one ticket for each show and i am saving for two more shows!!

edit: ok i just checked and there is nothing i guess there is no more room let too bad should have done before

^^ you mean the after parties are sold out too??? That sucks... I'm gonna check for Sept. 29th, cuz that's when I am going. :)

I just bought two tickets to the aftershow of the first concert. :) I was surprised that there were still tickets left.

How did you do to find the tickets? i just typed Michael Jackson and nothing came on...

edit : nevermind i am an idiot lol i was on ticketmaster.com and not co.uk! i just bought two tickets for the 28th and the 30th!

JAM24 maybe i ll see you on the 30th!

Last edited:
But.. the after party that everyone can buy, and the afterparty in the Thriller H.P. - is it the same party?....or?

Back