After THIS IS IT what should be released next?

I would LOVE Neverland to be converted into a Michael Jackson Museum

That would profit us , his fans and the Jackson family, specially Prince, Paris, and Prince Michael ll :)

Michael once said, "Neverland is me, it represents me"

Seriously, Neverland is not going to become anything. First of all, he owed too much on it at the time of his death. Second of all, he stated himself that he never never never wanted to step foot on that property because of the bad memories for him, and thats enough for me.

Neverland is not in a good location for public traffic. The road is not wide enough to support traffic. Fans keep on saying they want to make it into 'something' but the estate would have to pay the loans back and continue to pay the taxes on it which are considerable.

Also, the people in that area will fight anything commercial on that property. Its just not a good place for the public to have to go to.

I don't personally know about Michaels kids, but I am sure they didn't have happy memories after the trial started there either. Their house was basically trashed by the police. That can't be a happy memory.

The new material MJ rehearsed for TII should be released next!

I would love to see any behind the scenes stuff released. I absolutely loved seeing This Is It and how things work. Would love to see any other concert rehearsals or even the recording of songs... anything that is the making of "Michael Jackson". His talent really extended further than just the songs you hear on the radio.. and i think alot of people are unaware of how smart and hard working he was.

I would LOVE Neverland to be converted into a Michael Jackson Museum

That would profit us , his fans and the Jackson family, specially Prince, Paris, and Prince Michael ll :)

Michael once said, "Neverland is me, it represents me"

Yea!!! You are absolutely right:clapping:

i would want a bad tour on dvd. WOULD BE A TOP SELLER!
Then i think they should release, over a few years a second version of albums...

For example:
off the wall 2 (off the wall demos/cuts)
Thriller 2 (thriller demos/cuts)
and so on...

And some of the NEWER songs in between...

Bad/Victory tour DVD.

Then new album and footage of new material he rehearsed for TII.

Despite what we would like (eventually we want it all, don't we? ;)), what is coming FOR REAL? What it scheduled?

Moonwalk (the book) in Spanish (and I guess other languages too) by the end of February. That is really very important for us not speaking English (I just hope it is a good translation!)

Moonwalker in blue ray (at least in Europe, I think), sometime in July (?)

and then.....

.... and then..... what?

:mello:

Last edited:
new album/collection sounds great. and about Neverland, it may not become anything but its still ok for fans to dream and even if money is owed on it, you NEVER KNOW! :)

Back