After people die.. Then what?

It really hurts my brain to think about actually not existing.........its something you just cannot understand, its weird.

Its like before you were born. Life went on forever before you were born, but where were you? You just didnt exist. It gets me upset thinking about it haha

no it's not like before you were born because you leave a trace in the world

oh you don't understand what I meant...and it's not a laughable matter

It really hurts my brain to think about actually not existing.........its something you just cannot understand, its weird.

Its like before you were born. Life went on forever before you were born, but where were you? You just didnt exist. It gets me upset thinking about it haha

Me too.. I just cant think like that. I have before but I start feeling funky.

I just try to keep the faith. When I die I hope I get to see my grandpa and Michael again.

oh you don't understand what I meant...and it's not a laughable matter

Why is it not a laughable matter? Its not something I think about to seriously, because we can never know anything for sure. So theres no point sitting round getting depressed thinking about it.

A person goes into purgertory after they die which means they are between heaven and hell and accorting to irish tradition they remain there until 31st October and that is when god decides where they go. Of course we all know Michael passed that test already and he is in heaven looking down upon us with his loving smile :)

Back