*Adelaide EarthQuake* (happened a few mins ago)

All of us are fine. Absolutly NO damage has been reported.

I am so glad that I am the only one that does think this, I was just talking about it about 10 minutes before I saw your post and was thinking the exact same thing. It's just so weird that all these disasters only start happening now since Michael has gone, coincidence I don't think so.

But seeing your post now makes me feel less sane now and not insane :lmao:
Thanks! Or maybe both of us are insane! :lol:

Wow that meteorite. I think I actually saw that in the sky. It was bright! I had no idea, I thought I was seeing things.

Wow! Restrictions on flights in and out of the UK will remain in place until at least 1am on Sunday, as a "worsening" cloud of volcanic ash passes across Europe.f the ash cloud "moves sufficiently", limited domestic flights may be able to take off from Scotland and Northern Ireland, according to the National Air Traff...ic Service. This sounds serious. Is everyone ok?

Wow! Restrictions on flights in and out of the UK will remain in place until at least 1am on Sunday, as a "worsening" cloud of volcanic ash passes across Europe.f the ash cloud "moves sufficiently", limited domestic flights may be able to take off from Scotland and Northern Ireland, according to the National Air Traff...ic Service. This sounds serious. Is everyone ok?
I think that belongs to the other thread :cheeky:

Hope everything is OK down under for you guys :)

Do you believe in that Mayan 2012 apocalypse thing??

I don't, but I do believe in what Michael said: We have until 2012.....after that there's no more turning back the damage we've done to the world.

To me, all the things happening this year are nature's way of sending out a warning.

I don't, but I do believe in what Michael said: We have until 2012.....after that there's no more turning back the damage we've done to the world.

To me, all the things happening this year are nature's way of sending out a warning.

I agree with that too, I think if we don't do something soon we're doomed...

I was really scared when i heard that
it's true that i don't live there but one of my best friends ,''Jessica'' lives there...i'm worried about her :(
i hope everybody's ok & safe.

Back