Active Promoting Hold My Hand Media Contacts-limited discussion

I am listening to Galaxi UK with the top ten songs in itunes and they had Hmh in number TEN
I don't know I hear a MJ song in a ranking for the last time. To be honest it was quite emotional.
LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!
(HOW can that song of the little girl Smith and that terrible version of The time of my life by B E P be doing so good????? :no:)

ARizona has always lagged in promotion for Michael.. If you guys could help make the time to requet the song for us it would be awesome.. I have not heard HMH once on the radio.. I heard a dj play it from a restaurant.. but NEVER on the radio..

kissfm 104.7 request line
(602) 260-1047

Took some time to request online some of the links on the front page again. :D
I hope people are still at least trying this too? I hope so. Don't want to feel alone on this. lol. :lol::(

EDIT: Holy crap guys. For the first time, I heard Hold My Hand on the radio just now (yes, I actually took the time to leave it on :lol:) I got all smiley inside and outside. :D

Last edited:
The Radio Here In Sweden Are Playing Hold My Hand And Other Mike Songs Now 24/7!!!! My Friends Are Like: Did You Listen To The Radio Yesturday? It Was Michael All Daaay!!! :D I'm Like: Dude, It's Mike Everyday ;D

Back