accusers admitting lies to media? intresting comments *edit* false alarm nothing was said*

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Re: accusers admitting lies to media? intresting comments

That last link doesn't work. File not found. I'm trying to load the earlier one posted by MoonGlider, but it just loads and loads and nothing so far....

It took a while to load for me too. I almost closed it because I thought it wasn't going to play, but I looked at some other sites and eventually it came on.

I think the guy the OP quoted misunderstood, I heard Don Lemon say that "anyone involved in the trial thinks he didn't do it"

That's all I heard too, but I haven't finished listening to it.

Yeah, it's finally playing now. Thanks.

Well of course the media isn't gonna report it.

apparently you don't much about journalism LOL- It doesn't take a journalism major, which I am, to know that the media LOVES HEADLINES!!!!!!! They love it, and they love being first to report it. No way they would sit on a story like that.

Rest assured guys, if this is true, and nobody mispoke, then it will be the biggest thing on the news for a long time.

Yeah I just finished they said nothing as in the first post.

Another, slightly longer clip from that same show is also posted here

Last edited:

Now is the time for the truth to come out - we have always known the truth but the stupid media needs to report if they are hiding some big news story and stupid mj-haters need to know the truth.

Yeah, there's nothing. ARgh!

HOw can people even say the accusers admitted anything? This really was nothing special at all. I don't expect them to...cause they are pieces of shit...

What I find ironic is this....by discussing during a television broadcast that there has been too much television coverage of Michael Jackson on your very station and on other networks, are you not still adding to the already outrageous coverage of Michael Jackson? :ermm:

I was thinking that too. What a hypocrite. He cannot stand all the Michael Jackson coverage but that didn't stop him from talking about it on t.v. for an half an hour.

What do they mean?? "accusers" meaning The Chandlers and Arvizo's?

Yeh it was properly both of them.....it doesnt surprsie me one bit!!! :angry:

I would love to hear more about this. Would it not be typical of the media to sit on this? This could be huge but then can the media afford to have egg on their face for this? Don't think so. But it would be INCREDIBLE if this happened.
I think the media will risk having egg on their faces for a good story. Headlines is what it's all about - as we know.

What are the legal consequences of someone admitting they told a lie regarding the fact that a crime had been committed? Are there any since Michael was exonerated?

If ths story is true ,Michael's spirit will not rest in peace until Jordan comes clean and put the real blame on his dad for giving him drugs to spread such lies in the first place. I think it would help Michael memory a great deal if this happens. I would have only wished that Michael was alive to hear the accusers confess the real truth so that Michael wouldn't have gone through what he has gone through. What a Lost to us all.
I miss him so much.

What are the legal consequences of someone admitting they told a lie regarding the fact that a crime had been committed? Are there any since Michael was exonerated?

Well i thought they properly be sent to jail - if they had indeed admitted their wrongdoing.

But im guessing if this is true, that they have admiited that it was false- they properly wont get jail time- coz mike is gone! :(

If ths story is true ,Michael's spirit will not rest in peace until Jordan comes clean and put the real blame on his dad for giving him drugs to spread such lies in the first place. I think it would help Michael memory a great deal if this happens. I would have only wished that Michael was alive to hear the accusers confess the real truth so that Michael wouldn't have gone through what he has gone through. What a Lost to us all.
I miss him so much.

I'm sure Michael's spirit is at peace anyway, him knowing that so many people DO believe in him.

Is this true??????

Charges I guess would be wasting police time and extortion. I don't know what the process would be, if Jordan could be held accountable in any way since he was a minor at the time or whether all charges would be made against his father... it wouldn't be good for them, anyway. Which is why I think this story isn't true. Who would be dumb enough to admit it after all this time?

I am so confused now.Please read this and say something,what do you think.This is from a another forum,wich is not an Mj forum.And they are talking about this:
(is that mean they said this ON TV?)

"Originally Posted by epfanohio
if this were true it would be all over the news"

"It was on the news just a couple of days ago and Chandler did say Michael never did anythng to him. His father was also interviewed but he denied that he put his son up to it. The father said he didn't know Michael Jackson and that Chandler came to him and told him what had happened with Michael.

I didn't see it all, I had to leave during the interview so missed part of it. But the father looked completely baffled to me."

"That's wild! I wonder if there really can be any legal repercussions at thispoint.What asicko that father is."

"I'm just not so sure about it though. The father really didn't look like a guilty man who was caught or exposed. He really looked like he was baffled about why his son was now denying it. The father, I don't believe lived in the same home with his son. He had never met Michael and he said his son came to him about what was going on. The whole thing is suspect to me, mainly because of the timing. This could be damage control."

"Thanks,i searched for video,but couldn't find anything.
If it was broadcasted once,why don't they show it again???The media is so foxusing on the bad side of Michael.....i don't understand."

"Even though I tend to lean toward the side of "caution", for lack of a better word, I've wondered why the media hasn't blasted us with Chandler's denial over and over again like they do everything else. But I've only seen it that one time and was surprised as well as skeptical. But in the back of my mind I felt sure we would hear it at least 100 more times within the next 24hrs! Don't understand it myself."

"I saw it as well..

Better to rip him apart then to Appreciate the music genius he was & will forever be"

I don't want to die before they confess. I WANT THEM TO TELL THE TRUTH!! I have from day one.

I can't believe that Jordy Chandler would come forward with any admissions of wrongdoing: I mean, he's in witness protection with a fake name! I remember reading years ago that because he was getting such threats from the fans he was given a whole new identity to protect him.

I really can't imagine that he would want to compromise that and face an even worse attack from grieving fans that hate him for ruining Michael's life. I mean, why would he do it? I can't see any motivation really, other than press coverage, which surely would be the last thing he wanted?!

Jordy is the one we need to come forward really though, as the Gavin case went to trial. It's the 'pay-off' as people see it that's the suspicious thing. Obviously anyone who loves Michael knows it was not an admission of guilt. I kind of wish he'd gone to trial on that kid, I know we don't know what his state of mind was at the time and I've read that he was too fragile etc but I think if he could have managed it, it would have stood him in better stead for the future.

Poor Michael - so much pain for one life. We love you. xxx

Don't worry, the truth WILL come out.

I can't believe that Jordy Chandler would come forward with any admissions of wrongdoing: I mean, he's in witness protection with a fake name! I remember reading years ago that because he was getting such threats from the fans he was given a whole new identity to protect him.

I really can't imagine that he would want to compromise that and face an even worse attack from grieving fans that hate him for ruining Michael's life. I mean, why would he do it? I can't see any motivation really, other than press coverage, which surely would be the last thing he wanted?!

Jordy is the one we need to come forward really though, as the Gavin case went to trial. It's the 'pay-off' as people see it that's the suspicious thing. Obviously anyone who loves Michael knows it was not an admission of guilt. I kind of wish he'd gone to trial on that kid, I know we don't know what his state of mind was at the time and I've read that he was too fragile etc but I think if he could have managed it, it would have stood him in better stead for the future.

Poor Michael - so much pain for one life. We love you. xxx

Some times, people get insight in things as they grow older. There is sutch a thing as having to get a peace of mind. Imagine living with this for all this years.

There was a case in my country, where a man confessed on his death bed about commiting rape and murder. The man had carried not only this on his concious, but also the fact that there was another man who had been convicted for this crime, and died in prison. Bad concious is a heavy burden to carry, if one has any sense of moral and emphaty.

I wonder what Jordie's reaction was to this news of MJ passing...? Shock I guess, but would he shed a tear or two?

Is this really true? As far as I know, Jordy never changed his name. He went to NYU with his real name. Many ppl knows where he lived/lives etc and nothings has ever happened to him. If he changed his identity it was because of the media-frenzy and not because of some aggressive fans.

This is the same case with the Arvizo kids. They were given other names and were put under witness protection. The interesting thing is though how the kids, DURING TRIAL, opened myspace accounts with their REAL names and posted pictures of themselves while on witness program.
So much of being scared and concerned about the trial... rigggggggghttttt!

seems that nothing was said in the show unless it was caught during cross talk false alarm

Back