accusers admitting lies to media? intresting comments *edit* false alarm nothing was said*

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date

elusive moonwalker

Guests

from kop board

was on CNN Reliable Sources the discussion was "Media In Neverland".
The panel was:
-Howard Kurtz, Host
-Don Lemon, CNN anchor
-David Zurich (sp), Baltimor Sun Media Critic
-Sharon Waxman, New York Times, The Washngton Post and founder of thewrap.com

We need an upload. The conversation was fast, people talking over eachother, the debate was primarily about news coverage of Michael. They talked about him being the most famous person in the world, the interest of the public, race issues, guilt in the media....AND...when Kurtz brought up the allegations one time Don Lemon said that "the accusers" had come forward to them and said the allegations weren't true and Susan Waxman was nodding her head.
The accusers have ALREADY come forward. Whether that's off the record, or on the record? I don't know.
What "accusers"? They didn't say.
Will they break this story? I don't know.
But what was said is that "the accusers" have ALREADY come forward to them.
I have NO IDEA why the media is not reporting it. But it seems the story is ALREADY SITTING there.

Last edited:
Re: accusers admitting lies to media? intresting comments

Wow. People need to make this spread.

i really hope CNN breaks this story big time.
it's the friggin CNN. noone will then doubt it.
im praying hard.
let them break this story.
please.

Well of course the media isn't gonna report it.

Yes, this deserves more attention! I hope CNN will have further discussions about this.

What do they mean?? "accusers" meaning The Chandlers and Arvizo's?

its intresting. presuming it was heard correct u think they are sitting on it till after tues?

Hopefully there's more to this than the fake news about Jordan comming forward.

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Let's wait and see... I hope they're not refering to those earlier fan reports. It looks as if they had direct contact perhaps? Let's pray...

This reminds me earlier conversations we had here, that MJ would not only be recognised for his enormous talent after his death but that also the truth would come out then... Ironic eh?

...when Kurtz brought up the allegations one time Don Lemon said that "the accusers" had come forward to them and said the allegations weren't true and Susan Waxman was nodding her head.
The accusers have ALREADY come forward. Whether that's off the record, or on the record? I don't know.

But what was said is that "the accusers" have ALREADY come forward to them.
I have NO IDEA why the media is not reporting it.

They MUST break this story worldwide if the accusers have ALREADY come forward to THEM and what does this really mean?? This is very interesting.

If it's true, wish they bloody woulda said earlier.

Maybe we should mail CNN?

I would love to hear more about this. Would it not be typical of the media to sit on this? This could be huge but then can the media afford to have egg on their face for this? Don't think so. But it would be INCREDIBLE if this happened.

We should be able to get a transcript of this show.

i think they afraid of breaking it as they will look like the bad guys.

We have to make an uproar about this.

It's a little too late. The man had years of stress and bs b/c of these bastards...and NOW they wanna come forward? What, you're feeling a little guilty..or looking for a media op? Sorry, just pissed at this whole thing.

Yeah we sure do!!ohh ok, so they just stated "accusers", when they said this I immediatley thought of Jordan and Gavin(ugh)!!

If they have this information, maybe they're sitting on it until the time is right, maybe after the funeral. It would be HUGE news NOT to reveal it. I don't think they care if it makes them look bad, they would somehow spin it with "oh look we always backed up Michael blah blah blah". That's not their concern.
Maybe they're preparing a report or something, who knows... Let's pray this is true indeed.

I dont believe that any "accuser" will speak out about the lies!!!

No, theres no chance!

What was the name of this show & when was it on?

It's minutes past midnight in London so I need to go to bed. If someone can check on this overnight it would be great. If not, I will see what I can find out out later today.

We need to keep on top of this and ascertain what exactly was said and take it from there (if necessary).

^That.

I'm going to turn on CNN.

If they had such an exclusive scoop, I've no doubt CNN would come forward with it, and I doubt they would sit on it. I cannot believe they would break the story by mentioning it so nonchalantly. I want to see the transcript. I don't think it's true.

if-this-is-true-the-truth-has-to-get-out-there..... someone make it breaking news... please CNN take this seriously!!!!!

That last link doesn't work. File not found. I'm trying to load the earlier one posted by MoonGlider, but it just loads and loads and nothing so far....

I don't like the host. He called Michael "seriously weird." He keeps trying to downplay Michael's achievements. I like the black guy. He keeps pushing back. When Howard said MJ was one of the most famous people in the world, the black guy interrupted with "Not one of the most famous. THE most famous." :)

Anyway...

Back