Access Hollywood Exclusive Piece on MJ Auction > MONDAY

Stargirl

Proud Member
JUST caught the advertisement glimpse of it and it's airing this Monday.
Oh god, I cried :cry:

EDIT: they are showing you EVERYTHING being sold at the auction in the auction house itself I believe.

Thanks for that Stargirl.. ill watch it !

On witch channel its broadcast ??

Access Hollywood is on tuesday to friday on CTV at 7h30pm ?? Are you sure its tonight

Last edited:
I saw Part I this morning. Access Hollywood had it posted on their site, but it appears that they have removed it. Maybe someone jumped the gun.

Anyway, Julien is showing Shaun Robinson around and he says a few interesting things.

He said what is on display is only about 10% of what MJ has actually acquired over the years. That some of the pieces on display were stored at the Neverland theatre. That a lot of the awards up for auction are from different countries. He also said that a lot of celebrities have already bid on some of the pieces. Shaun Robinson asked him WHO those celebrities were, but he said he couldn't reveal that information.

Stupid Julien. I'll watch it to see the stuff before it's gone, but thumbs down to Julien. Idiot.

pure shame specialy for the jackets and awards. This items must be keep for his kids

Last edited:
thanks for the link. i am still really sad and angry. its unbelievable what happened to neverland and his personal things... but thats life.

It is Sad..but as the guy said...its 10% of Michael's Stuff...so am not That sad anymore...

That 10% statement is what caught my attention also. 10% is not even scratching the surface of what MJ must actually owns.

And if that's ONLY 10%, Good Lord, what must the remaining 90% look like. He must have storage units all over the State of California.

So the man in charge of the auction is "preserving history," by whoring off all of the items instead of everything going to museums? Sounds a lil odd to me. But either way it's a ton of stuff and I guess it has to go somewhere, I wish that guy and his company weren't the ones making the profit though.

All these things should have been in a museum for us and years to be remember of MJ. When he is gone what do we have to see and remember MJ for? Well besides videos and songs.
Museum:

think we saw mike buy some of those items especially the chess set in the bashir documentary, 'Ive got these...'

Nice videos.

Sad he is selling this beautiful stuff - BUT then again, it takes a lot of room, and if this was only 10 % of all his stuff, then he still has a LOOOOT! :)

Just saw it. Lots of stuff shown and nothing negative was mentioned. They didn't even address the fact that MJ filed suit for some items. Julien was pleasant as he's always been with the media but umm.... yeah. :ermm:

Anyhoo, it was weird to watch cuz you didn't know if what you were looking at was something MJ may want back. Didn't know whether to be fascinated or appalled. :unsure:

Putting aside for a second everything goin on with the lawsuit, I have to say I found myself very angry after watching the second video. Listening to Shaun talking about the beauty of neverland made me mad because it was a reminder of how very little the beauty and wonder of Neverland was spoken about in the media-instead they focus on their malicious rumors, even Julien called it "mystical".

In the end, he seemed as though he has respect for Michael, and I don't know how auctions typically work, but he knows alot about the stuff on auction and was very respecting toward Michael in talking about him being a "genius", etc. Given this, I think what's going on with the lawsuit is just business. Like in the Godfather, my fav. movie, its strictly business, Strictly business.

And I agree with what wendy2004 said about watching not knowing what Mike wants to be there and what he doesn't. i hope the kids furniture in the background is not in dispute and are authorized to be auctioned :(

I think this Julien guy seems really nice and is genuinely trying to do a good job for MJ. What I don't know is what Michael thinks of all this. Is he cool with it..is he angry? The lawsuit seems to be an indicator..but I feel that if MJ really was in need of getting his stuff back..he would probably do something about it. Another confusing thing is the fact that it was going on for months and that MJ drove by and stuff. And I mean come on, there's no way in hell that they can go through all of this and move out his stuff and advertise and do all of this without MJ's permission. That would be ridiculous, ofcourse MJ has to sign. So I feel that MJ meant to do this, but the lawsuit may have been regarding some particular issue or something. I don't know..

why not turn Neverland into a museum so it is forever instead of selling history?
This is very sad, Neverland will attract far more attention then Graceland could!
I'm sure people in the most remote places on earth know Neverland more than the white house!

Hi Everyone,
this is my first time posting.
I was looking at the catalogs for the online bidding at juliensauctions and noticed that they did not seem to have the "driving ms. daisy" car or the painting with little Prince michael anymore.
Do you think this means that MJ was successful in retrieving some of the things that he did not want to sell, or did I just overlook these items somehow.

Welcome to the forum dandyn. I'm glad they took the painting of prince out of the catolog, I think that would be one of the things Michael would not want in the auction. I was a little creeped out at the thought of someone bidding on a picture of Michael's son. It would just be freaky... :mello:

if mj wanted them in a museum, he'd have put it there himself. he wanted an auction, he got an auction. this stuff wasn't taken, y'all act like he was forced to do this. he'll make a lot of money from this and if he didn't feel the need to save it for his kids, might as well make himself some money if they're just gonnabe shut away like they were

I can't help but feel bad about this whole thing. I don't care if Michael approved it or not. Obviously, he didn't intend for certain things to be included and that is why I have a problem with Julien's wanting to auction off stuff that Michael didn't want included. The keep saying that Michael is gonna make most of the money....well then why can't they just give him back the things he wanted? I just don't get why they can't cooperate with him on this.

I wish Neverland was still here. I think that Michael's children should be the only ones who inherit his belongings. Not all these celebrities and other people.

Back