"A Witness To Extortion"... Exclusive interview with Geraldine Hughes about the 1993 allegations.

Indra

Guests
"A Witness To Extortion"... Exclusive interview with Geraldine Hughes about the 1993 allegations.

I've posted a link to this great new webpage earlier (http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/).

This page has now been updated with A VERY INTERESTING INTERVIEW with the founder of the page, Deborah Kunesh and Geraldine Hughes. The transcript from this interview with her is now posted on this page. http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/Interview-with-Geraldine-Hughes.html

Please read it and spread it. It's very good and I think a lot of people will find it very interesting.

I will update this later on, as soon as I've talked to Deborah, and have more information about the interview.

Update: I contacted Deborah to ask her when this interview was done and how. This is what she wrote to me, "Hi Indra. This interview was done by phone a couple of months ago, so it is new. In fact, I think it was on the very day of Michael's actual funeral/burial. We did not meet in person, but it was a personal phone call......."

Last edited:
Re: "A Witness To Extortion"... Exclusive interview with Geraldine Hughes about the 1993 allegations

THANK YOU! Wow... That is highly interesting - and long! I felt sick to my stomach just reading little bits and pieces. It's not unexpected what she's saying but to actually read it... Chills. I've bookmarked it and will surely read the rest of it ASAP.

Edit: You should be able to remove the pic by just clicking the 'Edit Post' button and deleting the pic from your message like you would remove text.

Re: "A Witness To Extortion"... Exclusive interview with Geraldine Hughes about the 1993 allegations

THANK YOU! Wow... That is highly interesting - and long! I felt sick to my stomach just reading little bits and pieces. It's not unexpected what she's saying but to actually read it... Chills. I've bookmarked it and will surely read the rest of it ASAP.

Edit: You should be able to remove the pic by just clicking the 'Edit Post' button and deleting the pic from your message like you would remove text.

Glad you liked it.

Thanks for the tip, the funny thing is that there was no picture in the post and I can't see it when I try to edit it either. But now it's gone somehow =)

Love, love, love, love this quote:

I tip my hand to Michael Jackson’s fans. When the fans got word of it, they kind of knew, it was kind of out there that I was coming forward with the book, it took a few years to finally actually do it, they knew it was coming, but when I finally came forward with it, it was like the most incredible outpour of support, of loyalty. Even right now, with Michael’s passing, the fans are promoting the book all over the world, and supporting the book. Michael’s got an incredible fan base and they put their love for him into action. They’re not just saying, “oh, we love you.” No, no, no. They are organized, they are of one accord, they are on Michael’s side, and anything that is for him, they are for.

Thank you Geraldine for everything you've done, and are still doing, for Michael. Too many ignorant people still believe he's guilty as they just don't want to accept the truth. Thank you Indra for posting this wonderful interview.

I tip my hand to Michael Jackson’s fans. When the fans got word of it, they kind of knew, it was kind of out there that I was coming forward with the book, it took a few years to finally actually do it, they knew it was coming, but when I finally came forward with it, it was like the most incredible outpour of support, of loyalty. Even right now, with Michael’s passing, the fans are promoting the book all over the world, and supporting the book. Michael’s got an incredible fan base and they put their love for him into action. They’re not just saying, “oh, we love you.” No, no, no. They are organized, they are of one accord, they are on Michael’s side, and anything that is for him, they are for.

Thank you Geraldine for everything you've done, and are still doing, for Michael. Too many ignorant people still believe he's guilty as they just don't want to accept the truth. Thank you Indra for posting this wonderful interview.

You're welcome =)

Also, we will ALWAYS be here doing our best for Michael. She is right, Michael fans are just great!!

Thank you for posting!

well atleast someone appreciate us fans. I remember Diane Diamond called the fans lunatics, and just too fanny.. She had more words to describe but i cant remember.. :hysterical:

the truth is getting out there more and more! I dont know about you guys ,but facebook posts reach far and wide and spread quickly - same with chain mail! Lets start getting some of these links going round the world and get the word out there! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

the truth is getting out there more and more! I dont know about you guys ,but facebook posts reach far and wide and spread quickly - same with chain mail! Lets start getting some of these links going round the world and get the word out there! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

That's a great idea, let's do this guys. If we all do something a lot of people will see this and read it. After all, all we can do is to make sure people get the information, let's do it.

WOW! I am so getting the new book, I think Sneedon should also be exposed more! That man was dirty, his vendetta was so obvious to those who were not blind! WOW!

i spoke to this lady geraldine hughes,when i went to neverland in july,she was selling these books.

well atleast someone appreciate us fans. I remember Diane Diamond called the fans lunatics, and just too fanny.. She had more words to describe but i cant remember.. :hysterical:

Meh! she is just a sad old woman, who wishes she was a mj fan! :ph34r:

thanks for posting

Thank you Indra... so many tears flowing after reading that. thank you for posting xx

Long and great!

Thanks

Thanks for posting. She is another brave person speaking up and telling it how it really is. I like the way she is so respectful of us the fans, we don't often get that!! With all this coming out and Jordie telling the truth (although said through Jermaine) I wonder how long it will be til the Arvizo scum can admit their disgusting lies, I hope and pray that all truth will be out for all to know.

Thanks for posting. She is another brave person speaking up and telling it how it really is. I like the way she is so respectful of us the fans, we don't often get that!! With all this coming out and Jordie telling the truth (although said through Jermaine) I wonder how long it will be til the Arvizo scum can admit their disgusting lies, I hope and pray that all truth will be out for all to know.

Yea, I just wish the main stream media could start picking up on this.... but that will never happen :no:

Arvizo would never ever come out to speak the truth. The facts have shown that this family is so evil and they can do anything for money. Michael Jackson was not the first victim of their greed. The court had proven they were the liars. I think no one would like to hear his confession cause his credibility is zero.

Right now the whole world is expecting Jordan Chandler's confession. only Jordan could clear michael.

Thanks, its epic....

OMG i just cried
and Thank you finally the Truth is getting OUT THERE.

I have the book 'Redemption' by Geraldine and I must say it is an AMAZING book, and anyone who is thinking of buying it, DO IT. Before the book I knew much of the 1993 facts but the book really goes into it and it's very detailed about the events leading up to all the BS that went down.

Ms. Hughes did such a service to Michael. I give her nothing but props for what she's done.

I highly recommend the book. And I also just got in the book 'Conspiracy' by Ms. Jones, and I was NEVER fond of her, but the fact that she has seen the light and has admitted to her being wrong and the fact that T-Mez wrote the intro to her book, is enough for me and I am loving the book. I plan to re-read Geraldine's book after I finish with 'Conspiracy'.

The truth will come out guys, it's been here all along and anyone with open eyes can see it, now it's getting more and more out...it's only a matter of time.

Just keep the faith.

And as always, keep on Michaeling!

Thank you
Right now the whole world is expecting Jordan Chandler's confession. only Jordan could clear michael.
I think about it constantly now and only Praying for it *deep sigh*

Gerladine and I have been talking again about trying to get her on Oprah. I mailed some info to Oprah's show back in 2005, yet she's still reluctant to hear anything postive about Michael. I mean, Gerladine even told me that some fans e-mailed the show constantly and even sent copies of 'Redemption.' Still though, no interest. I hope we can do something to change this, I mean, my likeness isn't that strong for Oprah now, but getting Gerladine on her show would help to answer a lot of questions the world has about what really happened. Hell, even having some fans who were in the court-room in 2005 would help... anything you know. I just wish things would move in Michael's favour.

Thanks. She is right. MJ didn't have those type of slumber parties anymore. He made sure he was not set up again and it worked because the Arviso's and Sneddon had nothing.

I have been doing just that. MJ has millions of fans all around the globe. If we all work together to get this good information out on all the social networking sites, just imagine!

I have been doing just that. MJ has millions of fans all around the globe. If we all work together to get this good information out on all the social networking sites, just imagine!

Same here.
Great post, thank you so much Indra!

And thank you Geraldine, wherever you are.

Wonderful and detailed interview by a wonderful and dedicated lady; Geraldine Hughes. I read her book and I certainly plan to get the new one.

Let's post the link to this interview everywhere, i know I will!
Love what she says about MJ's fans...

Wonderful interview. Just another step forward to getting the truth out. I've not read "Redemption" yet, but I plan on picking it up at some point, along with her new book. :)

Wow i'm so touched by this...

Thanks for the info
I'll check

Back