A silly little thought, but....

Great thread! The “Electric Blanket” comment was hilarious!

Personally I think most boys would want to shed the “Blanket” moniker way before High School! And, I would probably not keep referring to him that way publicly if he was in my family.

It’s one thing for a boy to have a cutesy nickname in private around family but he might not like others referring to him that way.

However as the other poster said, he is probably stuck with it LOL!

Oh no... :lol: What have I started with the Electric Blanket? Anyway, you heard it here first! LMAO!

Great thread! The “Electric Blanket” comment was hilarious!

Personally I think most boys would want to shed the “Blanket” moniker way before High School! And, I would probably not keep referring to him that way publicly if he was in my family.

It’s one thing for a boy to have a cutesy nickname in private around family but he might not like others referring to him that way.

However as the other poster said, he is probably stuck with it LOL!

what exactly is the point of your sig? Especially the link.

blank blank
bed sheet
B. Lanket

naww

LOL!
Well, if he follows on Michael's steps and starts giving electrifying performances... perhaps Electric Blanket...???

lmao
you need to trademark that so in the future everytime his fans say it you get some moola lol

LOL!
Well, if he follows on Michael's steps and starts giving electrifying performances... perhaps Electric Blanket...???

Or Blanky?

toasterandblanky.jpg

Sham?
Duvet?
Thread Count?
B-Money?

Hmm...

HAHAHAA OMG. ELECTRIC BLANKET?! :hysterical: ilyguys.

^ :rofl:

omg. this thread is killing me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bed-set? bedding, duvet, Security-blanket, pillow, sheet, bolster, large-piece-of-cloth

Last edited:
LOL!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Electric Blanket, that is brilliant. I tell you what he really does look like a little star already. He looks so much like Michael.

Back