A silly little thought, but....

Thriller Wolf

Proud Member
I wonder when Blanket grows up, will he be upgraded to Quilt? Or maybe Comforter?

It's just something you have to wonder about! :p :wub:

LOL!
Well, if he follows on Michael's steps and starts giving electrifying performances... perhaps Electric Blanket...???

LMAOOOO.. Seriously though, he's gonna think about that name because when he goes off to high school and the girls start calling him Blanket... He needs to upgrade it to something that dosnt remind me of a fabric softener... Like.. ''Prince M. Jack'' or something hahaha....

LOL!
Well, if he follows on Michael's steps and starts giving electrifying performances... perhaps Electric Blanket...???

at first I really didn't like this thread but........I love your answer..lol

I wondered that! I think honestly Prince will stay Prince, Paris Paris and Blanket may take on the name Michael.

lol

The Notorious B.L.A.N.K.E.T. hahahahahaha nice one.

I think Prince will probably go by "Prince" and Blanket will likely go by "Michael".

Puff Michael
Princey
P. Michael
Piddy

Dead@comforter, quilt, and ELECTRIC BLANKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend just hit me up on facebook saying "Why did MJ pic the name Blanket,?" So I asked her to come up with a substitute, she said since he is so small ppl should call him Squirt..lol....
Stil ctfu@electric Blanket.. I think it will work for him when he starts dating.. Believe me once ppl give you a nickname, no matter how old you get, those close to you will still call you by it.
Hell my uncle still calls me "Lil Mama" and I'm 31yrs old..

It was funny how even the news anchors were calling him Blanket, usually they call ppl by their first name and make a side comment about what the person's is called by family/friends..... When I heard ppl like Larry King, Katie Couric, Matt Lauer, etc say Blanket, man I fell out laughing..
Sean Combs aka Puff daddy, P-diddy, well ppl still call him Puffy cuz that was his nickname whe he was little.. goes to show you, nicknames never die..

LOL! I love this thread :clapping: I like Electric Blanket :lol:

Bwhahaha!!!! :lol:

Electric blanket...hey at least he can "warm" the girls up..... *runs & hides* ...:p

Notorious B.L.A.N.K.E.T.......yeh GO GANGSTA BLANKET!!! :lol:

I can imagine him becoming a recording artist when he's older... and he performs for the first time solo at the Grammys or something like Michael's birthday (tribute concert in the future?) you'd have newspapers with Blanket all over the front page with "ELECTRIC-BLANKET" on it (since we're told he's a good little dancer, lol).

Well he could go by Michael since Blanket is his nickname and his older brother's name is Prince as well.

Back