A question regarding new album release date

My prediction is late 2009, or 2010.
I have a hunch that it will come out around that time. We'd be lucky if it drops early 2010 at the latest....

Just the thought of getting official news regarding the new album got me excited! I mean, that will be months before we get the album and it will be exciting in itself.

Last edited:
your opinion. as others say no one really has a clue as to whats happening interms of a timeline re the album. but we have the statement re the tour and specials etc

music is being recorded so theres obviously an intention to release something and the source who mentioned ocean way and record one also said when theres announcements to expect them from sony and AEG. theres no need to be overly negatvie for the sake of it when the evidence doesnt support the theory.

I agree with this. It helps to support that he will release something soon. I am curious about the Ocean Way and Record One info. Haven't heard that yet. Has anyone tried to confirm Mike has sessions scheduled there? Interesting he is living in LA. too. Something is going on.:fortuneteller: When??????

I agree with this. It helps to support that he will release something soon. I am curious about the Ocean Way and Record One info. Haven't heard that yet. Has anyone tried to confirm Mike has sessions scheduled there? Interesting he is living in LA. too. Something is going on.:fortuneteller: When??????
Interesting enough to justify having some hopes:punk: LA ain't the only place where big things happen, tho.

I am hoping for a first quarter release. We are already seeing Mike make his move toward building up to the big "surprise" he is hoping to get. Somehow I think the reports of his ill health may have been somehow intentional to show contrast to how powerful his return really is. The move to L.A. means he is closer to the film studios where he can make his short films that will go with the album too!:yes:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

And another thing, if Michael is planning to do some kind of tour and or concerts as a promotion to his new album he has to do that as soon as he can because he is now getting older and obviously we won't see Mike in concert as we used to see 20 year ago, you know what I mean?

If you think about it, it should be pretty soon. Akon said that hold my hand would have been at his cd if it wasnt leaked. and probably Mike were about to launch it a short time after the release of it. now when its not released I think that Mikes album will be released soon. maybe he hasnt made all plans clear regarding promoting performances. for the first single etc. what do you think? is my teori possible?

:fortuneteller:On august 29th, 2058. Along with a 100-song, worls tour, with his brothers, and janet and Latoya!

It will also be televised on HBO!!!!!:tease:

Last edited:
Well if MJ does release it this year then I think it won't be released until the second half of the year since Off The Wall 30th anniversary might be released in March. To be honest none of us know when its going to get released, he will release it when he feels he is ready and that's the most important thing.

I dont really expect anything anymore. Michael for his own benefits, doesnt really need to do a new album. Wouldnt be surprised if we dont get a new album at all. An album this year, probably not going to happen.

He has a job as a musician. Doesnt matter how long you have been doing that job or how well you have done. You still have to do that job.
Instead of keepin us waiting for years, since we have been waiting since Mid-2005 for something to happen, so if nothin is goin to happen which would result in millions of fans being disapointed. I would rather he just announces retirement. Would be alot easier.

In my opinion it would be sad if he does not release new materlal, come on, all of us loggin and browse this forum and pray we find new news about this album, I am sure everyone is experiencing the same thing.
I am fed up of hearing ppl say ' No I don't think Michael will release new material.... I don't think he will ever tour...' like he is done you know.

I cannot wait for that date when the album is out, he would prove many ppl wrong.

Dr. T says an announcement is coming and while I don't know who that is, I believe something is in the air especially with Michael moving to LA. We have all read reports of Michael writing with various artists so, he may have more than enough songs for a new CD.

But, since he is the biggest artist in the world, it's like getting a giant machine ready to co-ordinate (sp) the timing of a CD release with a tour and making new videos. It can't happen overnight but it might be happening or beginning right now!! I hope! ;-)

This time Michael is not gonna rush anything. And I think the simple fact is that he wants to work with special people and they are very busy because who they are. Lets say Michael has 1-3 video directors, people in special effects, a special producer, choreographer or others he wants to work with and they say " Of course I'll work with you but I'm not free until 3-4 months or longer and Michael just say; Ok I can wait. I'll just record more music or plan other things.

can u remember wen we were all saying... 07.07.07 haha

according to redglasses/manu on kop board hes in the last pics from new years eve.

"as for his album he said to the other fans that he was on a selection of the tracks...dunno more"

Back