A Pure Michael Moment Onstage

This is my favourite moment on stage.

Michael is soooooo caressing her.He looks so gentle, loving, sexy but also so shy,adorable and embarrassed. Anyway, it seems like he doesn't want to escape.:girl_sigh:

I wish I was that girl :girl_impossible:

GIFSoup

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x5bQ-oxtjM

From the Bad Tour - Yokohama. So cute for Rock With You. At 1:15 he goes 'partaaaaay'. And then like 2 seconds later sees someone in the crowd, points and smiles the most gorgeous smile hehe.

A small moment, but lovely nonetheless.

Watching it certainly cheers me up.

I love that moment too.
His playful smile and his kinda husky voice from "partaaay".:yes:

BTW I didn't quite understand what he was saying, thanks :)

His smile here is breathtaking, his love noticable so well. And imagine... him leaning into you this way. You holding his face this way. Being in his arms like her. And... his left hand quite... low. Oh gosh. Imagining to be in her place makes me feel all dizzy :stars: . I love that moment, watched it a jillion times already :blush: .

I love this one, he is so funny :) with his adorable voice and his smile :girl_aww:

"Do you speak Spanish? No!" :lol:

His smile here is breathtaking, his love noticable so well. And imagine... him leaning into you this way. You holding his face this way. Being in his arms like her. And... his left hand quite... low. Oh gosh. Imagining to be in her place makes me feel all dizzy :stars: . I love that moment, watched it a jillion times already :blush: .

247.gif

Back