A Pure Michael Moment Onstage

MJBT

Proud Member
I was listening to this HIStory tour concert in between You Are Not Alone and the J5 Medley Michael stops and asks as he does:

"How You Doin"
Crowd goes nuts, he asks for the house lights to be turned up to see his fans and says "I Love You More" he then says again in what I believe is German for I Love More I could be wrong, A small of sort found its way on to the stage and Michael jokingly yells "Security" he does ask for someone to come and remove the bug so it does get killed and repeatedly asks that who ever it was that removed the bud not to kill it.
This charming moment ends with Michael about introduce the J5 Medley but he become overwhelmed by the response from the crowd adding he does'nt like to talk much.

Whats your favourite on stage moment with Michael

^ Yeah, that's Munich 1997 concert (tough that bug part was from Leipzig 1997, I think).

My favourite moment is where Michael sings ''Doggone lover - Hee!'' (Billie Jean 2nd part) LOL :lmao: ! He sang that ad-lib so many times that he couldn't stop and even almost started to laugh! Lol! Then he finally put down the mic :) LOL that was so funny! :D :lol:
It was Gothenburg 1997 concert.

vlcsnap2011052219h51m11.png

vlcsnap2011052219h51m23.png

Mine is when he playing with his towel during BAD :giggle: he's slave to rhythm!!

Last edited:
^ Yeah, that's Munich 1997 concert (tough that bug part was from Leipzig 1997, I think).

My favourite moment is where Michael sings ''Doggone lover - Hee!'' (Billie Jean 2nd part) LOL :lmao: ! He sang that ad-lib so many times that he couldn't stop and even almost started to laugh! Lol! Then he finally put down the mic :) LOL that was so funny! :D :lol:

I love that performance

Wow.

I had never seen the towel BAD clip before. - It was great. :)

:girl_sigh:

I love that too. :wub: And beautiful pictures! :heart:

There are many onstage moments I love. I think the one the OP mentioned is my favorite, also when he's sliding around on stage, and pretending to chase that broom like a dog lol. Also in one concert, while having his jacket taken off he says something like "just giving some time to breathe here" lol hot. :ph34r:

He's so darn cute.

And the part in the Bad tour where he zips up his pants. Love it. :heart:

Bad Tour August 26th show at Wembley just before the first verse of I Just Can't Stop Loving You Michael asks the band to stop and he asks everyone to hold a silence for Elizabeth Taylor(in hospital at the time). To complete the dedication to elizabeth instead of ending IJCSLY at "And if I stop" it concludes with Michael adding "I Just Can't Stop Lovin You"

I loooove that moment when he is dancing with Sheryl in Bad Tour. Not good quality but he is so damn sexy. I watched that moment a million times.

[youtube]wLdFJXCQNb8[/youtube]

I love that moment in Yokohama when he does that with his glove :) -

vlcsnap2011030714h23m23.png

Back