A place without no name, acapella intro.

When you hear Michael. You know its him right away with no doubt.

Michael knew much better than to place breath marks where this guy has placed them. His phrasing was much better than that. ;) That's what first stood out to me. =P Plus, the whole thing just sounds like copy and paste mixing, LoL. However, I can't wait to hear the full real version! Sampling America? How brilliant. =)

It is Michael
BUT ... the intro is not from this session or song
and the instrumental is fake _ but the singing
is Michael taken from the original leak of this song
GET IT :)

Thats what I thought too... it is Michael :)

It sounds like Michael to me...if the speaking and acapella is fake then that person sounds ALOT like Michael. Doesn't sound like Jason Malachi to me either...

OMG guys instrumental could be fake but intro is NOT Jason Malachi
This intro has been on youtube for a long long time

Thats what I thought too... it is Michael :)

No its not. If it was Michael then there would be no doubt among any of us. The speaking part is. The accapella isnt.

When the original snippet came out, did any of us doubt it was Michael? No....and it is.

Now this 'demo' came out and there are tons of us doubting its Michael...including myself. Its not him.

Michael didnt struggle with falsetto like that.

He also wouldnt say 'don ca worry my friend' rather than 'dont cha worry my friend'. That bit goes through me like a knife.

Just consider what I said about the demo being the exact same part of the song as the original snippet we got. Big coincidence? I dont think so.

Also, how often do we get a demo of an unreleased song that we only have a small portion of in the first place? Come on guys, I thought you were smarter than this!

The guy making it has heard the snippet like us and just try to immitate it. It stops and starts exactly the same as the original snippet! If you read this and then still believe its Michael then I feel sorry for you.

CLOSE THREAD, THIS IS FAKE SHIT, CLOSE before more people start thinking it's real.....

Back