A place without no name, acapella intro.

I wish he made a full track of this song if there is one it needs to be release his voice brings tears of joy to my eyes

I want to hear the full version of this song SO bad!

The intro is new. The instrumenatal part could easily be fake and then in the end the already released short clip from the song is mixed into the song.

Only the first 45 sec is new I think.

The intro where MJ can be heard speaking has been taken for another song recording session and the whole instrumental is fake because you can clearly here the join in the music

What about the acapella singing part?

The intro is fake, as is the instrumental and mix as a whole.

I think the speaking might be him. The singing.......100% not him.

Think about it.

We get a small clip of the actual song taking randomly from somewhere in the middle of the song.

Then we also get the demo! Which just happens to be the exact same part of the song that we already have?

Give me a break.

I think the speaking might be him. The singing.......100% not him.

Think about it.

We get a small clip of the actual song taking randomly from somewhere in the middle of the song.

Then we also get the demo! Which just happens to be the exact same part of the song that we already have?

Give me a break.

Theres no doubt that IS michael speaking at the start but its taken from another song recording session I've heard it before on another demo sure of it, they have just edited it in the beginning of this clip and i'm almost sure that 'Jason Malachi' singing the falsetto than after the whole fake instrumental thats when the real clip starts

Intro fake, only MJ talking at the beginning is real, instrumental is horse with no name by america, he just put the orginal place with no snippet in the instrumental and mixed it a bit.

AND this is not Jason Malachi.

What a lier uploading it. I am 100% sure in all I just said.

It is Michael
BUT ... the intro is not from this session or song
and the instrumental is fake _ but the singing
is Michael taken from the original leak of this song
GET IT :)

Not 100% but it sounds like 'Jason Malachi' has had hands on it lol
Because as I remember Michael had a pitch perfect falsetto, and it it that youtube video whoever is singing it didnt

I could be wrong but hey!

I listened again and I see what you mean about that.

but the singing
is Michael taken from the original leak of this song

GET IT :)

Sounds completly different to me.
Going by fake songs in the past, My judgement is usually right when I say it isn't Michael's voice LOL! I don't think I am wrong again.

Not saying I can't be though. :bugeyed

FAKE. The spoken part is also fake. That is not MJ. THe fake intro part was posted by 'louisproductions' poster in 2000watts forum 2 months ago.

Back