A Place With No Name *Threads Merged*

Re: Where is A Place With No Name ?????

yeah, we need to hear this song soon!! But i dare say the main reason we haven't heard anything else, and probably why its not on the album, is due to copyright issues revolving around the original song mike sampled/covered (still not sure which it is yet due to the shortness of the sample)

I'd like to hear some new leaks as well, before they're messed with for future albums. For example, the original version of MTS is my definitive version, and I class the album version as a remix.

Where can i find the original version of MTS?? i only have the leaked new version and would love to hear how it went originally!! Please PM me if u have a link, thanx.

Re: Where is A Place With No Name ?????

yeah, we need to hear this song soon!! But i dare say the main reason we haven't heard anything else, and probably why its not on the album, is due to copyright issues revolving around the original song mike sampled/covered (still not sure which it is yet due to the shortness of the sample)

Where can i find the original version of MTS?? i only have the leaked new version and would love to hear how it went originally!! Please PM me if u have a link, thanx.

I'd love to hear it too!

^^hell yeah!! =) although, i'm now unsure which version i have =s

Re: Will place with no name ever see the light of day?

I guess I'm in the minority, but I was never keen on having this song on this new album. I'd rather have originals not covers. I love A Horse with No Name, and I did hear the snippet and Michael's vocals were great, but it is still too much like the original (except of course the lyrics). I just would like to hear original songs. So I'm happy it was not included in this album.

Having said that, if it was ever completed, it would be interesting to hear it someday, though I doubt it would be a single. My opinion of course.

Not many people know there is a music video for it.
[youtube]Tm4BrZjY_Sg[/youtube]

I really don't mind if this song gets leaked and reworked again after a few years like what sony/estate did with the way you love me...more versions the better lol

I hope this get released in the future. That snippet has been my ringtone since it leaked.

It´s true even if it´s deleeted again
lada;3135863 said:
Why would it be deleted you sony sucker? Because it wasn´t recorded for sony?? **** off sony.... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!!!!! It sound really better than the fakes from Sony´s new album. Amazing Michael´s voice!!!!!!!!! I love you Michael!!!!!...... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Back