A Place With No Name *Threads Merged*

JustBeatIt91

Proud Member
Ever since I heard that 25 sec snippet ive been obsessed witht this song I love it and thats only 25 secs. Obviously Michael would of at least recorded a demo of it but the question is.... will we ever hear it?

Re: Will place with no name ever see the light of day?

i kinda wish TMZ had never leaked that small snippet of happiness ... I've waitied everyday since then to hear the full version... Hope its available soon

I hope it is released someday...but I hope it's not leaked to the net in full. I have a fear that if it was leaked too soon, Sony/The Estate might not release it.

Something I hope doesn't happen to Do You Know Where Your Children Are. Great song and it would be a shame to not release it someday.

I think it will eventually. I've been waiting for the full version since it leaked too.

It surely will come out in some other release Sony decides to do. It's as if they are teasing us!

Though.......I've only had one problem with the song, haha! But WHYYYYYYYYYYY did he have to use a DOUBLE NEGATIVE!?!?!?!? It's like nails on a chalkboard!!!!!!!!!

I really loved that snippet as well!! Was hoping it would be on the new album. I wonder who leaked it when MJ died and why? Do you think it was what he was working on at the time??

Have patience.

Yes, many thought we would never get Behind The Mask.

Be patient, we're getting Much Too Soon nearly 30 years after it was written.

Even if it won't be released, I am sure in next few years we'll get it anyway. We got DYKWYCHA, apparently from Dangerous session now. We're patient :)
Such a great song.

Have patience.

Agreed.

'Michael' is the first of the posthumous albums. Let's enjoy this album before we rush to get all songs Michael ever did/completed.

Would be so nice if they add it onto itunes as a extra song. Itunes usually have a extra song on there albums!

It surely will come out in some other release Sony decides to do. It's as if they are teasing us!

Though.......I've only had one problem with the song, haha! But WHYYYYYYYYYYY did he have to use a DOUBLE NEGATIVE!?!?!?!? It's like nails on a chalkboard!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical: I know what you mean.

But I love that song. I really, really hope it comes out soon. :angel:

People please..who are we kidding. Who do you think leaked the snippets in the first place? I bet 100 dollars it's Sony themselves, someone inside Sony...

A Place With No Name is a future Worldwide number 1............

I have a feeling that the next album of unreleased stuff will have this as its first single!!!!!!!

I also became obsessed after hearing the clip, I would LOVE this song in full. Hopefully some day it will be released. I wish it was on this new album as it's such a strong song, I can already tell it's one of his best songs ever just by hearing the sample. Please release it Sony if you're reading this!!! You're releasing every other rare track so why not this one???

I guess I'm in the minority, but I was never keen on having this song on this new album. I'd rather have originals not covers. I love A Horse with No Name, and I did hear the snippet and Michael's vocals were great, but it is still too much like the original (except of course the lyrics). I just would like to hear original songs. So I'm happy it was not included in this album.

Having said that, if it was ever completed, it would be interesting to hear it someday, though I doubt it would be a single. My opinion of course.

With Michael now gone, rest assured that all his songs left behind will eventually be released.

I read yesterday that it was a completed track for the Invincible album, but didn't make the final cut. That's a shame, because those 25 seconds we've heard are stunning. Look forward to the day we hear the full track - and I agree with a poster above - would be a worldwide #1.

i love love love love this song!!! i wish they would release it :( i love Michaels vocals on it...... so why wasnt it released for the new album?

Where is A Place With No Name ?????

all these songs being leaked but where is the real treasure ??

Anybody happen to have the full Place With No Name ???

(((((((((((((WHERE R U ))))))))))))

Re: Where is A Place With No Name ?????

Full APWNN has not leaked. - not yet.

Will this song leak soon or??? Anyone has info about this??

Why do you want it to leak? The next album with new material will be full of stuff we already know if this mass-leaking continues. I can't believe you want that to happen. The next album won't surprise us, it'll make us complain because there will be mostly songs we know and they will have changed them in ways we probably won't like.

thats true, KingMikeJ. BUT: honestly, i want the songs of the snippets we already have to leak, too. I dont need any more snippets of new songs. But i cant wait to her the full versions of short snippets either!

Why do you want it to leak? The next album with new material will be full of stuff we already know if this mass-leaking continues. I can't believe you want that to happen. The next album won't surprise us, it'll make us complain because there will be mostly songs we know and they will have changed them in ways we probably won't like.

Thanks , now i know everything about SHIT :) lol

Yes indeed, good point where is this beautiful song?! The snippet is still one of my favorite, hope it leaks soon! :p

I'd like to hear some new leaks as well, before they're messed with for future albums. For example, the original version of MTS is my definitive version, and I class the album version as a remix.

OMG!!! I Forgot All About This Song Now Thanks To All The New Stuff!!! I Want It On The Album So Bad :(

Back