A michael jackson must watch!

Wow, that's pretty awesome! That's an edit I'm assuming?

Loved it. :) Michael you are truly my hero.

Wow, that's pretty awesome! That's an edit I'm assuming?

Loved it. :) Michael you are truly my hero.

Yes it is an edit _ The company is doing it for exposure
You can make your own after you watch the clip
you can add your own MJ picture or any pic and it
makes it for you and gives you a link

To make it load faster under the load Number
"click here for a lighter version"

Here is mine :) I love this picture of Michael
http://www.tackfilm.se/en/?id=1259582611840RA30

That was definatley worth the wait. That vid is soo cool. At first I thought it was a movie about the end of the world,lol.

I wanna d/l the video. Is It possible?

Cool! But it does take a looooong time to load.

That is sooo SWEET!! If only this were real, if felt so powerful and rings so true to MJ.

ok i overcame my fear for michael and watched it! best tribute ive seen to him! thanks for making me cry once again-- in a good way!! and that picture! uhh!! BEAUTIFUL!!

its all for lover, L.O.V.E. :heart:

Cool, a little i dont know, but cool, i think Michael message was not so egocentrical... but cool, Thanks really

Dammit, I thought it was real at first, but then I was like what on earth does Michael have to do with people paying their tv-licence bill? :lol: Awww, wish it was real though..

I liked the pic jadore used better too. That is good, and it fits Michael perfectly. In fact, I can't think of anyone else who would really fit like he does. Michael was more of a hero than anyone - real or imagined.

Campari, I like your signature. That is a good point; at least we loved him while he was here and were blessed like we were.

Its an advertising for the Tv Licence fee here in Sweden. Kinda like, a thank you for the people who is actually paying the fee.

Oh yes, in so many ways Michael was a hero, more than a hero. He went through so much, so much horrible shit we can't imagine at all. Yet he stayed strong, he was ready to explode on that stage again and show his fans that he hadn't lost a thing. Michael was a true hero for sure!!!!

Here i made one....check it :)

http://www.tackfilm.se/en/?id=1259765836966RA60

Last edited:
Aww, I liked it. Thanks a lot.
I kinda get the feeling that Mike would have liked this too!! Make it BIG!

Btw, I want the picture used for the first one. Anyone? Looved it!

It was good, but if it was actually created for Michael, it would be amazing.

It's really nice, also the way the Swedes ask people to pay their licence fee, not like over here, "we know who you are, we're closing in, we're here, on your doorstep!"

Took forever to load. It was nice but I thought it was something real at first.

It's really nice, also the way the Swedes ask people to pay their licence fee, not like over here, "we know who you are, we're closing in, we're here, on your doorstep!"

Got that right, its no wonder everyone gets annoyed at the BBC!

Back