A Different Way

Do you want Michael to peform in the U.S.A. ?

• Would you want to donate money to give to a newspaper?

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Would you want to donate and raise money for a worthy cause?

Votes: 31 93.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have just been made aware that some people on this board write lyrics and or music and don't sing and those who sing but do not write...

Let's figure out some great ways for these guys and gals to collaborate... Any suggestions???

I'm sure every bit of help will be much appreciated!

Sincerely,

Sharon B. Sidney

Hi everyone,

What are your thoughts about providing food for those who are in hunger in your area and or impoverished countries?

I think that is a way we can all get involved collectively and in one precise area which it seems is the message I have been getting that people are wanting.

I have been checking people's response posts and in emails waiting for other input on what type of charitable cause to assist with but no others have come forward with suggestions other than those previously mentioned here.

I have been keeping an article that caused me to shed immense tears about how when oil prices had risen there were people who could no longer afford to buy rice, so they were eating mud patties made out of dirt, salt and oil... I'll try to post it in the future.

Please take some time to consider if this is something you are really willing and wanting to lend your time and efforts to help and if so sign up here and let any others you know to do so as well.

I think at this point we should try to weave ourselves together in one tight knit unified cord and from here on we'll network together to bring things to fruition.

Please list your country and region or state and your email contact information. If you do not want your email available for others to see then please post your member name with your country information and email me directly at diversity2003c@hotmail.com

Those wanting to help please spread the word to your friends, other fans and boards and lets all make this a humongous unified effort! Just direct them to sign up sign up here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63252

Please copy the text below from whatever the number is of the last person who has posted their name. If you are the first person to post your name from your country of region please place an type an asterisk with your information.

Thanking you all in advance for your present and future efforts! Looking forward to helping heal the world with you;)

Sincerely,

Sharon B. Sidney

Yes, I would like to join the unified efforts of making a change across the globe creating a Symphony of Hearts:

1. Sharon B. Sidney United States of America, *California (Texan:)

Back