A day in the life of being Michael Jackson, crazy video..

It's not that bad i mean he's not having abuse shouted at him or bottles thrown at him it could be alot worse

I think those people were starstruck to see MJ. I think he was really trying to avoid the camera man taping him. It was nice of MJ to sign some autographs.

I remember seeing this video first a longer while ago....I felt real sorry for Mike when I saw that. But seeing it now after all that happened....it makes me cry. It's a petty that it wasn't possible to help him. Michael was abandoned in his fame.

I remember seeing this video first a longer while ago....I felt real sorry for Mike when I saw that. But seeing it now after all that happened....it makes me cry. It's a petty that it wasn't possible to help him. Michael was abandoned in his fame.

Say that last sentence you wrote one more time aloud.
Michael wrote a song about it. Remember these lines from Stranger in Moscow?

Here abandoned in my fame
Armageddon of the brain
KGB was doggin' me
Take my name and just let me be

All things considered, Michael held up very well under that type of pressure. Even Quincy Jones vouched for that in an old comment. Most people would have BEEN cracked up after all that attention & scrutiny. Been straight READY for the asylum after dealing with that mess.

John Lucas

There should be a law against paparazzi.
I'm amazed he didn't just punch that paparazzo like Jude Law did a few days ago.
When was this video taken btw??

that's an old video from november 2007
he went shopping with grace and had no bodyguards with him he tried his luck

that's an old video from november 2007
he went shopping with grace and had no bodyguards with him he tried his luck

I know he wanted to experience a normal life.. Go out shopping like normal people would.. But its still Michael Jackson and I bite my teeth when I see him go out by himself on the streets without a bodyguard beside him.. Michael was so tiny even fans can run him over.. Especially the paparazzi.. Its just so tragic overall, nothing could be done about it. Its the price of fame.. I know Michael loved his life.. He couldnt just waste that talent.. But it came with a price, ofcourse he knew that.. I just wish he could have had moments to himself like other people could.^

Its idiotic of people to think he was weird for buying Neverland and isolating himself.. The man was friggin followed around for his entire life.. Neverland was his private zone where he could only be himself and be left alone.. I just think it was a tragic and sad life... Yes... Michael was amazing.. Im grateful for everything he has done for his audience.. I just wish he didnt have to pay his life for our sake.. For us to be so entertained.. I hope dispite the media haunting him daily, that he found joy in everyday of his life.

I'm sure he was happy. He did have unfortunate situations in his life, but it's a mistake for us to think he was unhappy all the time. I'm sure he had a happy life despite all those personal tragedies.

I'm sure he was happy. He did have unfortunate situations in his life, but it's a mistake for us to think he was unhappy all the time.

Thank you. It pisses me off when people (and magazines) call his life the last few years, a tragedy. Yes, he did go through some tough, tough things but he had kids that he adored (and vice versa), fans that supported him no matter what. I don't like when people make him seem like a miserable man that was on a constant downward spiral, because he was anything but.

Sure the paps got aggravating after awhile, but at the same time, Michael always loved the attention. It was a double-edged sword, really. He WANTED to be noticed and adored when he went out, but then he also wanted his privacy. That was the true struggle in my opinion. I mean he knew that if he was going to go out with a surgical mask on or a scarf over his head, people were going to figure out it was him. He knew. He created a lot of his own publicity.

That was the true struggle in my opinion. I mean he knew that if he was going to go out with a surgical mask on or a scarf over his head, people were going to figure out it was him. He knew. He created a lot of his own publicity.

Very true, have to agree 100% here. Everyone knew who the man with the mask was. I think thats part of his mystery...

It's not that bad i mean he's not having abuse shouted at him or bottles thrown at him it could be alot worse

WHAT???.....OK I liked to know how you would feel if you knew that every single time you left your hme you would be followed by people begging you to sign something. Hey it may of been nice sometimes but not ALL!!.. the time. It was an intrusion of this mans privacy.

Its like Marlon said on the memorial service.. We would never understand what it would feel like to not be able to walk across the street...

This didnt seem so bad compared with some of the scenes i have witnessed myself! It would be totally annoying but at least in this one they werent tearing at his hair, etc.

And what's even more sad is that they destroyed Michaels Private zone Neverland during the police raid in 2004. Michael said himself that he didn't feel it was his home after that. It's so terrible sad. That was his home and they destroyed it, his soul was Neverland. Imagine how it would feel having 50 policemans clamping into your house, locking ito your private personal things. OMG poor Michael!

To think that it's those haunting him that also complain he's not "normal" ... :)

And we dare call ourselves "rational educated beings". Bull.

*hugs Michael*

that's why the media is BULL!! you can't generalize this man because he is not living the way we live our lives and all thanks to them!

40years of this kind of living.... :( poor Mike. *sigh*

Poor Michael, he was sweet, so kind and considerate even when those people were annoying him.

The girl who I heard saying "leave him alone, shut the door" is EXACTLY what I want to hear from a fan. Michael dealt with this his whole life. He is trying so hard to sign everyone's stuff and please them all, but all he wants is the a**hole camera man OUT of his face. I love those fans for pushing off the camera man. I would have done something different :p

Back