A beautiful full shot of Michael's Halloween flowers today.

OMG :wild: !! it's so beautiful, that colors explosion !! Thank you so much for the fans who have done this ! I love them for taking care of Michael:wub:, I'm so far... :cry:

Thank you from my heart :love:

Beautiful. No entertainer is loved as Michael. These are the things that should be in the papers and on TV.

It's so beautiful! Thank you so much! :flowers:

69077_166740876678051_100000264198606_476990_5390784_n.jpg

That is super sweet. You guys rock!:clapping:

I sure hope the kids come get their beautiful basquets.

Beautiful...

Sandy is amazing for arranging flowers for Michael on our behalf every week....

Wow, so beautiful. That bought a tear to my eye. :( But just lovely.

That is so beautiful. It's wonderful to see that the place is decorated for Michael on every occasion.
A great big Thank You to the Fans who make this possible for us who are far away and cannot always send our flowers, cards and gifts.

those flowers are really pretty!! they just brought me to tears! MIchael would love them. i just love how they out scarecrows and a drawing of michael as the scarecrow in the wiz. so beautiful!! have a happy halloween Michael!!!

That's so sweet. Mike would've loved it. I hope the kids pick up their baskets too. That was really thoughtful that they were prepared for the kids. I hope Katherine is letting them celebrate Halloween like Michael did.

Thank you so very much for posting. Absolutely beautiful. Always makes my day to see the outpouring of love for Michael. But always brings a tear to my eye too - miss him so.

That's amazing, and the flowers are so beautiful. Colorful, like Michael's personality.

Things like this make me cry, because our gifts to him reflect the love we received from him while he was alive. I miss him more everyday. :(

Well done on the wonderful gift. :flowers:

So beautiful and artistic! Mike would have been enchanted! In fact he is! :)

Back