A beautiful full shot of Michael's Halloween flowers today.

qbee

Proud Member
A beautiful full shot of Michael's Halloween flowers today.
You're just simply loved by all of us Michael.
http://twitpic.com/321kgb

321kgb.jpg

Wow, that's really nice.
In my Spanish class we were talking about the Day Of The Dead celebration and my teacher visited Mexico last year for the celebration. She said there were many tributes to Michael. I hope it's the same this year.

That's so beautiful. :cry:
No matter what occasion - thanks to all the people who bring flowers and presents to FL.

So, so very befitting for our Michael. He would love the beautful flowers and decorations. Thanks to all who made it happen. :) :flowers:

That´s so beautiful! So many lovely color combinations. One can see all the love and work put into that. :heart: Beautiful! :flowers:

Oh wow! They look amazing :heart:
But I really got tears in my eyes when I saw them and thought of Michael :cry:
Thanks for posting, qbee and mickson177 :flowers:

Absolutely beautiful flowers, Michael would be so appreciative!:clapping:

I will always thank all those fans who are able to continue delivering flowers to our Michael.:yes:

It still hurts.

That is so great and lovely and the drawings are beautiful, too. Thank you, guys!!!

beautiful flowers.Well done. Michael will be looking down smiling at you.

Very beautiful flowers and decorations. Bittersweet to see all the love, but at the same time to know that he's dead. He must be very pleased to know that we all love him so much, though, and that our love transcends his death, and that we will love him for all time.

Happy Halloween, Michael.

oooohhh :cry:
these beautiful photos brought tears into my eyes :cry: :cry:
When Michael see them, i can imagine his gorgeus smile on his beautful face. :cry:
i wish we all could be with him and prepare these decorations and flowers in neverland with laughs. :cry:
especially on these special days i cannot handle this, i cannot handle Michael isn't physically with us. on the other hand his loyal fans and lovers just like them who made these flower bouquets and decorations make me happy for Michael. He gives us the most biggest greatest love and takes the most biggest greatest love from our hearts.
thank you all of Michael's lovers for these beautiful decorations flowers photos
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ps:sorry for my poor English

Beautiful pictures...thanks for posting these

I can't thank those fans enough for being there for our honey Michael!

Back