______ died before they hit there Prime

aaliyah....omg if she was here her movie career wud be huge...her dancin wud still be crucial..n that angelic voice wud still wet my ears

selena

This is for rock n roll historians, only they'll understand. The great guitarist Duane Allman of the Allman Brothers died at the age of 24 just as the band took off after the success of Live At Fillmore East. He also played on the famous song 'Layla' by Derek and the Dominos

some of those posted seem to have been in their prime when they died. James Dean, i think, made 'famous' the idea of dying before one's prime. i know the music industry and hollywood wanted to capitalize and did. Heather O'Rourke was just a little girl when she made the movie 'Poltergeist' in the 80's. that movie was pretty big, and then she died, suddenly.

Selena
Tupac
Aaliyah
Frankie Lymon
Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
Kurt Cobain

Aaliyah
Michael Jackson's Dead brother, Marlon's twin who died soon after birth :lol:
Heath Ledger (sp?) he could have soared

That's all I could think of.
that laughing gif seems kind of inappropriate.

Last edited:
Sabine Dünser from Lichtenstein gothic metal band Elis. She was such a beautiful girl and an amazing singer. She died in 2006, of a brain hemorrhage at just 29 years old... What a terrible way to go. =(

Definitely Aaliyah, Frankie Lymon while being young was way past his prime when he died, he found early mainstream success as just a teen and developed an addiction, which some say ruined his voice and showmenship as a whole. Personally I like his later stuff, like Hurt So Bad.

Aaliyah, I loved that girl so much despite ever meeting her, she would've been a major star, bigger than she was, if she hadn't passed.

There is a lot of people who died way to soon, and just before they had their big breakthrough, for me Natasja for sure is an example of someone like that

[youtube]WL1hlzLsUaU[/youtube]

[youtube]5cdLzptZdA0[/youtube]

[youtube]PDnB1f9VOeI[/youtube]

I'm surprise no one had said Buddy Holly. As far as I know he didn't came out with very many albums before he was killed in a plane crash at the age of 22. And I also totally agree with Aaliyah and Selena. Especially Selena who I had never even heard of before my mother told me about her death. While reading about it in my town's local newspaper. They were both really amazing singers.

Back