6 Aug08:...Michael the business is sitting pretty...

Anybody knows what this is?

41C2P0SEEML._SS500_.jpg

Link

Thanks!*

RS

Last edited:
^^ From what I translated, it looks to be a book that celebrates MJ and his "best album sale commemoration and solo activity 30th anniversary commemoration limited photograph collection." :lol: The PC english translation is pretty off, excuse me.

And those Thriller figures are adorable. :flowers:

^^ From what I translated, it looks to be a book that celebrates MJ and his "best album sale commemoration and solo activity 30th anniversary commemoration limited photograph collection." :lol: The PC english translation is pretty off, excuse me.

And those Thriller figures are adorable. :flowers:

Thank you very much! :) I love that cover! Looks and sounds interesting!*

RS

Re: 6 Aug08:...Michael the business man...is sitting pretty...

who would of thought... a purchase of a music catalog would put a single
artist perched ....set to make Kaching$$ on almost every musical artist from here to Bejing and back....throughout this global musical sphere.......

from where I sit Michael does not have to make another album to clothe and feed his kids............the album thats coming is being done to thank his fans ... and maybe to feed that musical beast inside him.... but its not for coins...

Based on your information, Michael Jackson should be a billionaire several times over, but yet he has these massive loans in the hundreds of millions that he owes. The mortage on Neverland has gone from Fortress to Colony Capital to who knows next after being nearly lost to auction. Something is not adding up.

RedOne: MJ Is "The Best That Music Has Ever Known"

(6-8-2008) There are a lot of speculations in the media when Michael Jackson will be coming out with a new album. Moroccan-Swedish musician RedOne (Nadir Khayat), who has been working on songs for the album, said in an interview:

"It's not like it's a secret, it's just that nobody knows.

When it comes to Michael, I'm not allowed to talk about the recording.

But I can say he's unbelievable, honestly the best that music has ever known, the ultimate star, artist, musician. Every other star I work with, I tell them I'm working with Michael Jackson, and they're like 'Oh, my God!' And when I tell him, he's so humble and polite, he's like, 'Oh, thank you.'"

Other starsRedOne is currently working with include Shakira, Brandy, Lionel Richie, Enrique Iglesias, NKOTB, and Toni Braxton and more.

Source: The National Ledger

Now tupac, why do you believe he is NOT a billionaire several times over? Rasta is only posting the news that shows MJ is making $$$, even as diligent fans we don't know every revenue stream MJ has. why can't he be a billionaire with loans??? as if he has to pay off everything and not have any loans to live the good life??

...he may have a couple loans in the hundreds of millions...but when you're a 'billionaire'....well ya know

just cause we don't see MJ in Forbes list everyear doesn't mean he is on the brink of destitution.

Last edited:
Just as a point of note, you will find that almost every person of substatial wealth is in some form of "debt". Michael's problems seem mostly to stem from the fact that he doesn't have an liquid assets, most of his money is tied up in investments.

From Japan :

topimage.jpg

release date : 29 Aug. 2008

Size : 17cm

PVC

License : Ecbizz Japan Co. Ltd

michael_image01.jpg
michael_image02.jpg

michael_image04.jpg
michael_image03.jpg

http://www.hmv.co.jp/search/index.as...83g&category=4

Sources : HMV Japan / Canyon Crest / MJLegend

http://www.mjlegend.com/news.php

Oh man, I HAVE to get that. I want the regular one too. It TOTALLY looks like him. How do you get one?

you can buy it on hmv japan

That's one of Michael's companies, right?
Ecbizz Japan Co ., Ltd
Exclusive and Authorized Merchandising and Licensing Agents
for Michael Jackson

In july 2007,
Ecbizz Japan Co., Ltd, put up for sale another type of product :

mj_japan_stamp_03.jpg

about it (sorry, it's in french) : http://www.mjlegend.com/news.php?mi...ive=1186064801&cnshow=news&ucat=&start_from=&

Last edited:
Thanks Rasta:

I have learned so much in regards to the behind the scenes workings of the music business and I respectfully express my gratitude to you for your due diligence and hard work. Much respect..One Love..

Just as a point of note, you will find that almost every person of substatial wealth is in some form of "debt". Michael's problems seem mostly to stem from the fact that he doesn't have an liquid assets, most of his money is tied up in investments.

True. Every large business has debts. Only when the debt is larger than the assets that there is a problem. This has never been the case for Michael.
Large businesses keeps debts for tax purposes. The debts are used for the benefit of tax relief. Also, big businses rarely ever use their own money for investments. They usually use the banks money. This means that they are never free from debts.

It is the value of asset that makes them rich or poor, not the amount of debts they owe. MJ is mighty asset rich.:D

tupacvelli4life - Do you really think finance companies would undertake/agree to refinancae and buy Michael's personal mortgages if he was a broke-ass with no repayment options or cashflow? Especially given the volatile nature of the economy..and especially with a number of properties succumbing to the sub prime lending travesty that has affected much of america and europe? do you think colony capital did that out of charity? if he was as broke as the media cries about then MJ would have had to have filed for bankruptcy long years ago. Personal debt especially loans taken for your private property don't always equate to performance of your professional endeavours or vice versa and I truly speak with much conviction out of real experience and knowledge.

pictures from the ComicCon (San diego)

(sources : mjhideout / MJLegend)

MJ_figurine_Japon_2008.jpg

2715327769d145801ba9fv5.jpg

Last edited:
They equal $50AUS without shipping calculated into the price :eek:

I wonder how tall they are? :scratch:

I wants :wild:

Re: 6 Aug08:...Michael the business man...is sitting pretty...

Based on your information, Michael Jackson should be a billionaire several times over, but yet he has these massive loans in the hundreds of millions that he owes. The mortage on Neverland has gone from Fortress to Colony Capital to who knows next after being nearly lost to auction. Something is not adding up.

believe whatever you want.......................its really not important to me.

On the www.bet.com board, under the entertainment section, they are asking the question about is Beyounce using Michael Jackson's makeup. What is that about? I am unable to open the page because I am at work so I am blocked from going onto that page.

On the www.bet.com board, under the entertainment section, they are asking the question about is Beyounce using Michael Jackson's makeup. What is that about? I am unable to open the page because I am at work so I am blocked from going onto that page.

because she looks really light in that new l'oreal ad. too much airbrushing and photoshop. it has nout to do with mj, they're just tryin' to be funny with the reference...

because she looks really light in that new l'oreal ad. too much airbrushing and photoshop. it has nout to do with mj, they're just tryin' to be funny with the reference...
Ok, thank you sweetie :D:cheeky:for looking for me. I would have had to wait until I get home to get on my home computer to see what it was about.

LOL :lol:, at least Akon went along and put a scarf on too.....

Akon Revealed Michael Jackson's Pajamas Experience

Working with a mega star like Michael Jackson will certainly give a unique experience to anyone, including to R 'n' B star Akon, who recently team up to write some songs with the king of pop. To the press, the "Smack That" hit maker said that he had one interesting story with Michael, which got to do with movie and pajamas.

Revealing the story Akon stated that one day he was asked by the king of pop to join him and his kids to watch a movie. The R 'n' B singer was excited and honored with Michael's invitation, but he was left stunned by Michael's choice of wardrobe, who decided to wear a pajamas to the cinema.

"He actually took me to the movies with him, that was an experience," Akon said. "I was like, 'Are you going out like that?' He was in his pajamas and I was waiting to see if he was going to change. He grabs a scarf and puts it around his head. Then, he grabs the kids and puts a scarf around their heads. So I grab a scarf and put it around my head, and off we go."

http://showbizspy.com/news/08072008/akon-shocked-by-jacksons-pyjama-outing

:):hysterical:

Last edited:
Sasha that is too funy LOLOLOL!!

"so I grab a scarf and put it around my head and off we go."

OMG...I can just imagine all of them sitting in the back of a theatre ninja'ed out in scarves! LOL

Sasha that is too funy LOLOLOL!!

"so I grab a scarf and put it around my head and off we go."

OMG...I can just imagine all of them sitting in the back of a theatre ninja'ed out in scarves! LOL
:lmao:!! ninjas

Well at least Akon did not question it no more, and decided to join with it. :lol: Like.. "Oh.. whatever.. *puts on pink scarf*"

Okay its not a pink scarf, but you know what I mean. :hysterical: A SCARF lol AHAHHA

Last edited:
^^Yes!!! Akon was totally cool with it! and I love that!

He didn't question it, or start talking smack bout MJ or his lifestyle...to me that shows he truly respects Michael.

Akon seems to be mad cool!

Those action figures come out to be $41 us a piece. whoa. that is crazy. Plus $11 for delivery. How come I only see 2 of them? Do they change colors or eyes? That is a lot of $$ for action figures. They better do the moonwalk too for that price! damn.:(

To be honest, many people wear their PJ's out. that is why Nancy Grace looked like a nut to me in dwelling on the fact that Michael wore his PJ pants to court. Have anyone seen the female shirts that look like nightgown tops? it comes from people wear their night clothes out. My mother was doing this way before Michael. Really, you can not tell it is pjs unless you are just looking for something to talk about.

To be honest, many people wear their PJ's out. that is why Nancy Grace looked like a nut to me in dwelling on the fact that Michael wore his PJ pants to court. Have anyone seen the female shirts that look like nightgown tops? it comes from people wear their night clothes out. My mother was doing this way before Michael. Really, you can not tell it is pjs unless you are just looking for something to talk about.

totally agree.

that is pretty dang expensive for those things... lol!!

What does it do... Aside from stand on the shelf? For that price I hope it has the whole Thriller dance sequence memorized, and spits out a MJ concert ticket for me..

Last edited:
Back