30th anniversary concert from 2001, did michael re-record some old songs ?

I know they can turn a mike on or off just like that!! Duh!! What I said was I was there I saw the whole thing live from J5 music to his own solo music it was indeed done LIVE!! No recorded voice overs!! No lip syncing was done!! Period!! It was a special event that included many other artists and celebrities,and it was an expensive event for the fans,plus it was a reunion with his brothers!! Michael would never cheat his fans or friends or family at such an event by singing to a previously recorded tape!! It was LIVE!! How do I know!? I was there and saw the whole thing!!

MJ most definitely lip-synced most of his solo material. He did not cheat his fans by doing so because people come to see him perform and that is exactly what he did, and he did sing most of the Jacksons material live, but he most absolutely did not sing most of his solo material live.

i found it on winmax years back with the J5 section. dont know how but i deleated the j5 part. i have it all on cd now but the quality is rubbish. the original one i had was 100% clear

That's too bad....I wanted to hear him singing live...I mean all the HIStory tour was payback(almost)...

Back