3 Items on a Desert Island?

Imagine you are going to be stranded on a desert island for a year with Michael Jackson.
You can only bring 3 items with you. Think hard - what would be most useful to you if you
were stuck on an island with Michael for all that time?

What 3 items do you pack?

Ok - as in stranded, someone drops you both off, right?

this is a great thread...I need to think before I post...I will be back...:D

Suncream (lots of a variety that needs to be very well rubbed in!) , a very large umbrella (gotta look after my man) and a digital recorder...gonna bring back the next album when I return!

Last edited:
^ so cute about the umbrella!
Your right id take that too...a BIG umbrella...and make love underneath it!! :naughty:
God i want him so bad!!! :censored:

Suncream (lots of a variety that needs to be very well rubbed in!) , a very large umbrella (gotta look after my man) and a digital recorder...gonna bring back the next album when I return!

"...very well rubbed in..." *COUGH*
oh yeah, sunblock indeed *naughty smile*

Ah, how sweet 'bout the umbrella ;)

"...very well rubbed in..." *COUGH*
oh yeah, sunblock indeed *naughty smile*

Ah, how sweet 'bout the umbrella ;)

:wub: you got me on the sunblock. In fact I think I'll swap the digital recorder for shower gel, so's I could start afresh each day...sand does stick to suncream something dreadful, especially if you're (ahem) lying down. The worlds' just going to have to wait for that album.

toothbrush (I couldn't live without one)
shower gel & moisturiser (could I just put a few items in my toilet bag an count it as 'one'?)
medication
Hmm... I'd try to sneak in a camera somewhere underneath my bikini :D

:wub: you got me on the sunblock. In fact I think I'll swap the digital recorder for shower gel, so's I could start afresh each day...sand does stick to suncream something dreadful, especially if you're (ahem) lying down. The worlds' just going to have to wait for that album.

ROTFL :D "Showergel" naugthy naughty hey ;)

First I would need that nobody tell me anything before we actually land on that island otherwise I'd never get there, dying of anticipation.

I'd bring with me only a lot of ecstasy because I don't wanna sleep at all and if I would die after, I couldn't care less.

On second thought, maybe some O.B. :thinking: or maybe not.... .:naughty:

This thread turns into a fanfic.

- A bag with camping gaz, a pan and matches.
- A box with medication and hygienic stuff.
- A huge blanket.
:D

Love the answers!!

Pen and paper for sure. Michael can keep me warm so no blanket lol!!! And a camera :D

Back