3 Items on a Desert Island?

MichaelsBird

Proud Member
Imagine you are going to be stranded on a desert island for a year with Michael Jackson.
You can only bring 3 items with you. Think hard - what would be most useful to you if you
were stuck on an island with Michael for all that time?

What 3 items do you pack?

nothing... I will make a hell out of being a good housewife and manage with what we've got and manage feel like a king and queen while doing so

Imagine you are going to be stranded on a desert island for a year with Michael Jackson.
You can only bring 3 items with you. Think hard - what would be most useful to you if you
were stuck on an island with Michael for all that time?

Condoms.

Okay, sorry. :p

Well for me it is:

My computerized telescope (Show I can show him my L.O.V.E. for astronomy.)
My binoculars
And my Dancing The Dream book

My Dancing The Dream book is the only MJ item I need other besides him of course. Especially since I would L.O.V.E. it if he read to me from that book. And besides we can always find our own ways of entertaining ourselves for that entire year. Ways that I don't think I am allowed to mention on here.

I'd probably bring some of my drawings, especially the ones I've done of him. Maybe books, I'd love to discuss with him. I don't think I'd have to bring much. Just being with him and being able to discuss things with him would be really wonderful. :heart:

I would have a camera to capture that scene forever. :giggle:

Last edited:
Thanks for responding, guys. I really loved what you all had to say. Made me laugh.
I guess you really wouldn't need much with you if you had Michael there.

CaptainEoLove85:
I'd love to see some of your drawings of Michael, I've tried unsuccessfully to draw him many times. He's just too perfect.
What books do you think Michael might want to discuss? Maybe I'd bring some books too...

MJsBollywoodGirl7:
I like the idea of bringing your Dancing The Dream Book so he could read his reflections to you.
So romantic.

I guess I'd bring some things that Michael might miss like chocolate and Big Red gum,
things you couldn't find on a desert island. And paper so that we could write poems
and songs together.

I would bring paper and pen so that I can writte and draw.
And some good conditioner for my hair...:)
Nothing else. I would have everything I ever wanted.

Lube, pink handcuffs and condoms!
:toofunny:

okay... and a camera :naughty:

thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

Why condoms? We are talking about Michael Jackson here, don't you wanna have his babies? :lmao:

Of course i want his babies!! :naughty:
but at the rate me and Michael would be at it...we could have our own tribe of babies...thats just not good! :lol:

Why condoms? We are talking about Michael Jackson here, don't you wanna have his babies? :lmao:

Well.............yeah. But........

havingbabiesonadesertedislandisnotaverypleasantthing ;)

cute thread ;)

eeewww Condoms taste horrible :cheeky:

I would take a warm soft blanket... I know 'deserted' islands are supposed to be hot but couldn't there be 'cold' nights... I don't want Michael to be 'cold' :)
I'll also take my IC recorder so I could 'record' his angel voice ;) and my Asus laptop to put the 'recorded' files on it so we can make a lot of magic being both 'writers' hey :cheeky:
When can I leave with Michael? Tomoz?

All Michael and I would need are all the essential........parts :fear: :naughty:

Why would I need anything else? ;)

All i would need on that island is Michael, MIKEZILLA and a camera! honestly! :naughty:

Condoms.

Okay, sorry. :p

Lube, pink handcuffs and condoms!
:toofunny:

okay... and a camera :naughty:

This thread is taking a turn for the worst :lmao:

Of course i want his babies!! :naughty:
but at the rate me and Michael would be at it...we could have our own tribe of babies...thats just not good! :lol:

Well.............yeah. But........

havingbabiesonadesertedislandisnotaverypleasantthing ;)

lol, I imagine you two arriving at the island with a huge suitcase full of condoms :lmao:

All Michael and I would need are all the essential........parts :fear: :naughty:

Why would I need anything else? ;)

I'm loving this thread. You girls are so cute! :girl_happy:

Hmm... what will I bring with me?

I don't know... He's the only one I want.

I believe I have found my new favourite thread!! ;)

OK If I were stranded on a desert island with MJ, I would bring photographs (if we ever ran out of things to talk about, they would come in handy), a guitar and a pencil case with pens, colours etc. inside :)

Aren't I well-behaved? :p

Back