2PAC AND MICHAEL JACSKON Comparisions

i totally love both artists....
i dont know which tracks both MJ and 2pac could have collaborated together on though but imagine what it would have been like

i hear ya kopv. and the east/ west thing was at the 1995 source hip hop awards not mtv. but ya i agree with you but 2pac was such a high calibor artist. hey thriller 25 what do you think

Hey Kopv You Think 2pac Is A Cultural Icon Like Mike Is. I'm Asking Because He Is Known World Wide From Miami To Hong Kong To Missippi To Arizona To Berlin To Paris Etc........ Do You Think Pac Is Up To That Megastar Status Yet Is He Ijn A League Of His Own. Others Such As Thriller 25 Drop Yall Opions As Well. Lets Keep This Topic Going.

I don't know of many "gangstas" who took ballet lessons, lol. I think he was trying to be "harder" than he really was.

o.k obviously you know nothing about him so let me school you my friend. pac never took ballet lessons and he was not trying to be hard and he wasn't a ganster. o.k before you judge some one find some info. kopv i really need you on this one bro. anyway pac grew up poor literally with nothing o.k so he knew all about the streets. when he moved to baltimore form newyork. he had a friend named john who was rich . he helped him get into the school of performing arts in schoo. he studied shakespere and ballot their. but he was gettin an education. if you watched the movie 2pac: resurrection you would know this duschbag. ok get your facts straight. when pac would go home back to the hood he tell the homies about shakespere and mozart and all that but his friends hadrly knew anything about it. that school shaped him into the wonderful artitst he was and still is in the hearts of millions o.k bra. duces

Last edited:
o.k obviously you know nothing about him so let me school you my friend. pac never took ballet lessons and he was not trying to be hard and he wasn't a ganster. o.k before you judge some one find some info. kopv i really need you on this one bro. anyway pac grew up poor literally with nothing o.k so he knew all about the streets. when he moved to baltimore form newyork. he had a friend named john who was rich . he helped him get into the school of performing arts in schoo. he studied shakespere and ballot their. but he was gettin an education. if you watched the movie 2pac: resurrection you would know this duschbag. ok get your facts straight. when pac would go home back to the hood he tell the homies about shakespere and mozart and all that but his friends hadrly knew anything about it. that school shaped him into the wonderful artitst he was and still is in the hearts of millions o.k bra. duces

Sure don't (I'm not really a rap fan, but I like The Beastie Boys, Digable Planets, & early stuff like Sugarhill Gang), but my cousin is a big fan and said he took ballet. I only know him through Madonna, because she dated him. I saw Poetic Justice, only because of Janet.

he was unfairly given such an image by the media while they ignored his artistic and activist sides. but his business and personal connection with Knight never helped, either.

that was good arxter but give a good breakdown between mike and 2pac. do you think pac is a cultural icon like mike

Last edited:
Wow, about time we get a real topic like this. Pac was not an ordinary rapper. He was straight poetry. He was the Street's Prophet. HE was an activast and a major talent. He could rap about anything, and he didnt talk nonsense.

There's so many things you can say about Pac. He and Mike would've done an incredible collaboration. Both came from the rundown slums of The Hood. Both are strong Black icons, but not only that, strong WORLD Icons. They both fought for what they believed in. They both dedicated themselves to their art. There's a barrage of comparisons between these 2.

Pac had great business sense. Same with Mike. But Pac imo, made a bad decsion having a connection with Suge Knight. Suge Knight, was Bad News. Just like Mike made bad decsions with people like Bob Jones, Don King (wasn't his decsion though), Deter Wieser (isn't that his name??), Martin Bashir, etc.

To me they're most creative, expressive albums had to be Michael's "HIStory" and Tupac's "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory ". Pac's "Me Against the World" album was also very expressive and passionate.....

R.I.P. Pac

Last edited:
good job dancin machine but remember pac signed with suge so he could get out of jail he kiinda din't have another choice. but describe what you mean by pac being a world icon.

good job dancin machine but remember pac signed with suge so he could get out of jail he kiinda din't have another choice. but describe what you mean by pac being a world icon.

True. When I say Pac is a world icon, I mean he used his art to reach everyone. The world heard his call, and responded back. His words can be heard throughout all nations. He has a large fanbase of people internationally. Not many can do that. Especially many rap artists, sadly.

Being a World icon means, being an inspiration to the world. Pac's messages are inspirational to many people, and the rate keeps going.

i looooooooove 2pac! omgomgomg hahaha. man o man. mj and 2pac all the way fo sho! both music is sooo inspiring! and REAL. didnt 2pac sample liberian girl?

now another good topic 2 discuss how they both were conterversial. they say both pac and mike were the most conterversial figures around in music but what made them that way.

this topic did really well. looking back on it now. wow 4 real. lets keep it going. why did the media think pac and mj were so conterversail. drop some game on em thriller 25 and you 2 kopv

Tupac is the BEST rapper to ever live and no other rapper will be greater than what he was... I think Tupac's music is so good.

"Brenda's Got A Baby" probably one of my favourites by him...

Last edited:
Both men are truly artistic people. I'm not saying that just becuz they're artists. I mean, both of them are artistically gifted and commited to artistic way of thinking. For example, they're great poets.

Both men are intelligent. You want to hear them talking about other things than what is usually asked in interviews, like, new album concepts, guest artists, fun episodes, etc. You know all the routine to promote albums. And when you get to listen to them talkin about heavy topics, they're very articulate and have their own point of view.

Both men seem to be fun, cool people:)

Man i actually miss this topic. I'm glad i found my baby. This was my first thread on this forum. But now since mike is gone to do you guys think his legacy will go down like pac. Pac had more albums in death then in life. You guys think the same will apply for mj.

The first thing I think of when comparing these two is Tupac's own version of Michael's track "Human Nature", titled "Thug Nature". Coincidently it was produced by QD3, Quincy Jones' son.

Both were tremendous talents, both were misunderstood by the media, and both died prematurely. They are both also my two favourite music performers.

Till this day i still felt Pac would have been a PERFECT feature on They Dont Care About Us..real talk..

Man i actually miss this topic. I'm glad i found my baby. This was my first thread on this forum. But now since mike is gone to do you guys think his legacy will go down like pac. Pac had more albums in death then in life. You guys think the same will apply for mj.

more albums for mj if you mean old songs sure. but don't think they'll put out a lot of new stuff.

MJ has mountains of unpublished music he left for his MJJ3, (kids) and it will be published. I loved 2pac as well and in the year 2pac died i was teaching a clas 12th graders and we were discussing the life of pac, his music and his art, poetry it'a amazing if pac had lived longer and became wizer he probably would have colab with MJ. Sad, though, the good die young....and I really do miss Michael.

I love this thread. You guys think they ever met. I wonder what mike ever thought of 2pac

I'd love to think so :( The only reference I've heard pac make of Michael was a younger pac talking about people with unnecessarily big houses..."Why does someone like Michael Jackson have..." yadda yadda yadda. He would usually go on a little tirade about something without much education on the topic in his younger days.

Back