2min Video Of Michael Watching TII Auditions

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I love the bit when he says powww...and then laughs...amazing stuff..

This was great! I love just watching him being himself and doing normal stuff!

I just thought that AEG KNEW they wouldnt lose money from this venture. They probably worked out that if worse comes to worse they;ve got loads of footage/merchandise/michael jackson memorabilia to earn their money back. I have no doubt that at the end of all this, they will have made a handsome profit. c*cks.

I love watching this video, he's killing that chewing gum!:
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/videot/viihde/1706182

I'm tellin' ya! :lol:

LOL! Only MJ can dance with his mouth too! :lol:

No doubt! Lol!
Wow...Mike was goin to town on that gum! *chomp chomp chomp*
:gum:
Lol! Cute.

Awwww! How great was THAT?!
Great footage...even if it is only of him chewing gum! Lol!
and looking gorgeous.

Love the video....

I miss you sooooo much Michael. :heart:

I just thought that AEG KNEW they wouldnt lose money from this venture. They probably worked out that if worse comes to worse they;ve got loads of footage/merchandise/michael jackson memorabilia to earn their money back. I have no doubt that at the end of all this, they will have made a handsome profit. c*cks.

Well do you expect them to do it all for free?

All the work that they've put into staging, costumes, cameras, back up dancers, special effects etc etc.. why shouldn't they get paid?

Well do you expect them to do it all for free?

All the work that they've put into staging, costumes, cameras, back up dancers, special effects etc etc.. why shouldn't they get paid?
Of course i dont im not naive to the facts of business. But we all know 85 is not a fair price, i would accept it if it was the only way they could claw their money back but with merchandise and footage they will be earning above and beyond the money they put in. so they never needed to set the ticket price so high. Great opportunist, business decision though.

Wouldn't Michael be getting a cut from it as well?

He got an advance, but i have feeling he'd only get a percentage of the profits if and when he actually performed i.e. theres a loophole so that AEG/Sony etc keep the money.

oh this makes me sad and very happy at the same time.

Its like MJ never left...getting this footage and talking about it...

And its good to laugh. Oh i live laughing at sweet MJ (out of love of course)...ya know i laughed at his obsession with red shirts and his ebonics...but this takes the cake. MJ chewed the HELL out of that gum! HAHAHA! WoooooW LOL

MJ what ever did that piece of gum do to you!

:p And I love how he's like messing with his hair, showing off his herbal essense shine LOL

(sigh) I miss the laughter. Im glad I the vid made me do so.

I noticed something the first time round and someone actuallly pointed it out posting this clip on another thread...But at one point...it did lookas if michael had a cane or stick...im sure its not because there has literaly been no other footage of it BUT as soon as i saw it my mind went back to when he announced the this is it concerts...

Does anyone remember, they showed a brief moment, on sky news, of michael getting off the bus...If you watch him walk , that was not how michael walked..at first i thought ok he just doing a gangster walk and he might have been..but if that is a cane, and theres no way of disputing it yet, then that limp when he walked adds to it all....

hahah wait its an umbrella surely...but did anyone notice that bop he did when he got off the bus...i hope it was a gangster walk

He was excited, you can tell he was so excited!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be amazing he was thinking. MY GOD MICHAEL :(*:(

I noticed something the first time round and someone actuallly pointed it out posting this clip on another thread...But at one point...it did lookas if michael had a cane or stick...im sure its not because there has literaly been no other footage of it BUT as soon as i saw it my mind went back to when he announced the this is it concerts...

Does anyone remember, they showed a brief moment, on sky news, of michael getting off the bus...If you watch him walk , that was not how michael walked..at first i thought ok he just doing a gangster walk and he might have been..but if that is a cane, and theres no way of disputing it yet, then that limp when he walked adds to it all....

hahah wait its an umbrella surely...but did anyone notice that bop he did when he got off the bus...i hope it was a gangster walk

Umbrella definitely. Post link of the 'bop' ?

yea i thought it was a cane at first but then i got a grip and realized it was his always-present umbrella.

Yeah i saw the hop, and that's definitely just his gangster walk.

Or maybe he kinda tripped (giggle). :p

I dont think it was anything serious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You lost me there!

Now I have his "gangster walk" in my head!

Awww! :wub: That was just too cute. He was really going at that gum, lol. I loved it, esp. when he took off his glasses. I was smiling the whole time, and that's the first time since this happened.

aw...everytime i see something new and recent from him, it just kills me a bit more inside.... :no:

Back