28th April, 08: MJ News and Mentionings

^ I heard that track... and I dunno... I thought it was Fergie at first :rofl: so I guess I don't like either "newer" version :lol:

Michael's still has the more edgier sound to it :yes:

Nick (Voyage's real name) ain't no damn 100 years old. :lol: He's 24. :lol:

:lol: where is he at these days? I miss seeing him around the board

What about this?? Do you believe it??

If it IS true...this is FANTASTIC NEWS!!! Good for you MJ!! Roger, go eat some CROW!!!
the story is from perez hilton. i wouldnt say its great news because it shows that mj has defaulted yet again on payments for hayverhurst.he defaulted around january aswell. but tbh i dont care about hayvernhurst NLVR is the only thng that mattes to me and hopefully come may 14th he will keep it

Fortress Investment Group originally loaned him the $300 million needed to pay off his debts

the loan on NLVR what he owes is $25 mill not 300 mill.sony atv is used as colleteral for the 300 mill loan if im correct

the story is from perez hilton. i wouldnt say its great news because it shows that mj has defaulted yet again on payments for hayverhurst.he defaulted around january aswell. but tbh i dont care about hayvernhurst NLVR is the only thng that mattes to me and hopefully come may 14th he will keep it

the loan on NLVR what he owes is $25 mill not 300 mill.sony atv is used as colleteral for the 300 mill loan if im correct

ummm??...............

Last edited:
It's true that the Hayvenhurst home again went into default, but as of April 10th payments were made and it is once more in good standing (although when I checked into it a couple weeks back the money owed was just around $20,000 and not $400,000). Neverland is the much bigger concern here, with just two weeks to make good on the loan or to sell the property to another party, before it goes to public auction. I speculate that once the Neverland issue is resolved, we'll be seeing and hearing a lot more from Michael than we have in recent months.

Last edited:
It's true that the Hayvenhurst home again went into default, but as of April 10th payments were made and it is once more in good standing (although when I checked into it a couple weeks back the money owed was just around $20,000 and not $400,000). Neverland is the much bigger concern here, with just two weeks to make good on the loan or to sell the property to another party, before it goes to public auction. I speculate that once the Neverland issue is resolved, we'll be seeing and hearing a lot more from Michael than we have in recent months.

I wonder what's going on with Neverland. I hope he gets it resolved

Good grief....

*gets cleaning outfit on*

Ok kids I've cleaned this thread :)

Please remember this rule:

3. Mr. Jackson’s health will not be a topic of discussion here, nor will invasive personal discussions of his finances, private life and children be permitted. All pictures of MJ's children must receive approval from the MJJC Mods and Admins.

;)

thanks for understanding :flowers:

Last edited:
i thought it was stated that if somethin gwas public record regarding the finances then it could be discussed. i dont see why u have deleated some posts but not all that pertain to this subject.news on this can either be discussed and posted about or it cant.

i thought it was stated that if somethin gwas public record regarding the finances then it could be discussed. i dont see why u have deleated some posts but not all that pertain to this subject.news on this can either be discussed and posted about or it cant.
My post was deleted to but I was saying it is wrong to intrude in Mj's private affairs that has nothing to do with fans. Just as it is wrong to discuss MJ's health or his children in sch intrusive way. We shpuld knw where to draw the line and let MJ have his dignity.

yeah fine but the mods deleating is very irregular. either it can be talked about or it cant. dont pick and chose what is deleated or posted. to allow a story to be posted but not to let anyone comment on it kinda runis the point of the board.

anyway theres gonna be a jackson party down in devon on june 8th titos attending and as normal MJ has been invited and huis name used i n the title but they arent saying if hes gonna attend guess it gets ppl to buy tickets.no thought for fans who might wont to attend though only if mjs there

http://www.mjjparty.com/

yeah fine but the mods deleating is very irregular. either it can be talked about or it cant. dont pick and chose what is deleated or posted. to allow a story to be posted but not to let anyone comment on it kinda runis the point of the board.

anyway theres gonna be a jackson party down in devon on june 8th titos attending and as normal MJ has been invited and huis name used i n the title but they arent saying if hes gonna attend guess it gets ppl to buy tickets.no thought for fans who might wont to attend though only if mjs there

http://www.mjjparty.com/

Just another way of using
MJ's name to promote themselves again. Is Tito and his sons really taking part in a reality show in Devon? wasn't that suppose to be starting in May? Could we actually ring up Channel 4 nd ask them about this?

Last edited:
have u read the newspaper articles thats linked on the party website?

Good grief....

*gets cleaning outfit on*

Ok kids I've cleaned this thread :)

Please remember this rule:

3. Mr. Jackson’s health will not be a topic of discussion here, nor will invasive personal discussions of his finances, private life and children be permitted. All pictures of MJ's children must receive approval from the MJJC Mods and Admins.

;)

thanks for understanding :flowers:

i do understand...and thank you.

Last edited:
Now this may be a controversial statement from yo boy but f**k it:

If y'all are gonna have difficulties with a MJ news story about his financial debts/problems, then don't put your two cents in. It only leads to conflict and confusion.

Financial issues are still more talked about than Mike's health and family issues. For every positive news story on Michael's money, there's always a negative.

For every positive MJ story, some story that is not so favorable is always on the corner. You can't berate at anyone for assuming the obvious. If none of y'all are gonna agree on discussing this issue with Michael and his homes.

Might as well lock this motherf***a up. Don't you think?

Just saying.

(((TWO CENTS)))

i'm still unable to find that site that plays MJ music for free with advertising banners....

lol..i read the announcement in the news...i'm still looking for it...

i so miss songs from Invincible...lol

Last edited:
Now this may be a controversial statement from yo boy but f**k it:

If y'all are gonna have difficulties with a MJ news story about his financial debts/problems, then don't put your two cents in. It only leads to conflict and confusion.

Financial issues are still more talked about than Mike's health and family issues. For every positive news story on Michael's money, there's always a negative.

For every positive MJ story, some story that is not so favorable is always on the corner. You can't berate at anyone for assuming the obvious. If none of y'all are gonna agree on discussing this issue with Michael and his homes.

Might as well lock this motherf***a up. Don't you think?

Just saying.

(((TWO CENTS)))
MJ personal finances should not be discussed on the forum in an intrusive way. Whether he pays his mortgage or not or him mothers mortgage should not be fans business. What is there to gain from that. It is disrespectful. I talk about his busness with sony. That is a pulic affair. MJs mortgage is not. It is also against forum rules.

Last edited:
And if the media and the public, including the fans, continue to intrude in Michaels personal space, he Will go away, this time for good, and I wouldn't blame him I would too.. What good will that do us. He has been forced underground as it is. We need to show respect to the man. It is not respect to be up in his private finacial business and claim that it is public knowledge. It isn't.

Back