24 July08 - Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

It seems like MJ and his team are doing an excellent job getting things back in order. It's kind of getting to the point where the media doesn't have anything to write about unless MJ makes some sort of a public appearance. Things are really settling down nicely.

Pretty soon I guess MJ will start doing sound check.

It always stunned me how certain producers were arrogant enough back in 1998-2001 and even now to mentor Jackson on songwriting and arrangement.

When they do so they are probably in complete loss of sense of reality and sane self-esteem.

They're arrogant today, lol.

IMHO, Quincy and Teddy were the only ones to really understand MJ. Other producers THINK they know what they want Mike to sound like.

I also think the reason WATW is mostly viewed because Michael, Lionel and Quincy were geniuses at what they did, plus their favorite artist was on that joiint, lol.

The most of people on the Internet do not already know who is Lionel or even Quincy, though "Thriller 25" project made big promotion for him with millions of views of his comments on making of the original album.

However, this is not to say anything against talents of Richie and Jones. Only to point out how people got to view "WATW" song more than others, even though there were probably as strong as this among productions of the past.

It always stunned me how certain producers were arrogant enough back in 1998-2001 and even now to mentor Jackson on songwriting and arrangement.

When they do so they are probably in complete loss of sense of reality and sane self-esteem.

Apparently so, lol. Michael's best songs are always his own. He's a brilliant song writer and I don't know what these people think they're going to teach him.

The most of people on the Internet do not already know who is Lionel or even Quincy, though "Thriller 25" project made big promotion for him with millions of views of his comments on making of the original album.

However, this is not to say anything against talents of Richie and Jones. Only to point out how people got to view "WATW" song more than others, even though there were probably as strong as this among productions of the past.

The Middle East KNOWS Lionel Richie. :)

Has America forgotten about him? :lol:

"Hello is it me you're looking for?" :shades:

Last edited:
Back