20Aug:.....

What am I missing? What money is he making from those cd's? If Michael Jackson was making the type of money yall claiming, he'd be a billionaire. Publishing rights are nice to have, but I've not seen Jackson's name anywhere on big money, most powerful lists. You mean to tell me he could be making this type of money and the entire media turns a blind eye to it and not report it? How could that be?

yes!

but just for you........he is broke and will always be broke...

Michael Jackson makes MILLIONS from his 50% ownership of Sony/ATV each year, on top of the millions that he makes each year with his own MiJac catalog, that much is fact (at a bare minimum, he has earned around $12 million per year on these two catalogs--about as much as Mariah Carey made last year overall). He has some extremely valuable and powerful assets, especially the Sony/ATV catalog.

Apparently, Michael's wealth is highly subjective and can be distorted any which way one sees fit... Like the way that Tom Sneddon argued that Michael's bail was set so ridiculously high ($3 million) because of Michael's immense wealth and that that was the amount he spends on a typical weekend, while at the same time Sneddon argued that Michael was so broke that he falsely imprisoned a family in order to make a little bit of money back.

Excellent Examples!!

Wait a minute, wasn't he the same person y'all are were praising for some article he wrote defending MJ's money? LOL

Now he's saying THIS? I could've sworn this was the member you guys were talking about.

^^^you have to understand that people who write these reports are usually on something to relieve the frustration of not knowing anything about Michael and therefore are left to speculating. being schizoid is not uncommon. lol

actually bee, he could very well b a billionaire....acuff rose is valued pretty high, at at least 2 1/2B and sony/atv is at 1B so w/ him owning half, that's pretty phat....plus whatever cat. sony's got stake in, mike gts half.....THEY MERGED Y'ALLS.

I do believe he is but I never stated that he was. Don't be mistaken by what I state on here. I simply was responding to what the poster was saying. He/she was trying to state things that I never stated. I wanted to make that clear to him. That doesn't mean that I do not think that MJ is a billionaire.

Wait a minute, wasn't he the same person y'all are were praising for some article he wrote defending MJ's money? LOL

Maybe that was a different poster. I know I never praised that particular poster, ever. If it was the same poster, than I'll be damned because I do remember reading that article. LOL.

you have to understand that people who write these reports are usually on something to relieve the frustration of not knowing anything about Michael and therefore are left to speculating. being schizoid is not uncommon

Right, that can also be the possibility with that poster. You never know with some people anymore.

Tup, Forbes does not report on money a person makes from their investments. They report on money a person makes from their profession. And even in that, they are only estimating based on the contracts they got, the albums or movies they made and the endorsements they got. That is all they can do.

I didn't know that!
I hope you are right:)

Back